• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT2| Life's A Beach

Picked this up again for the first time in months and successfully completed The Los Santos Connection mission with a couple others which was fun. I remembered why I played this a bunch.

I then tried the Lester mission that requires you get a cargobob. No cargobobs spawn for me at any of the helicopter locations in the city. One of my teammates has found a cargobob, but the mission objective still says "find a cargobob." We fly to the military base and pick up another cargobob while getting four stars and the mission objective still doesn't change. We fight off cops forever until I'm watching the last guy left run from the cops. Entertaining, but really annoying to not have a damn cargobob spawn for the mission that requires the rare-ass cargobob. I remembered why I stopped playing this a bunch

Wolfe

Handles like a dream though. And in imho the most gorgeous car of all of them on GTA V :) (though I don't like the popular spoiler for it cause it kinda ruins the lines of the car and is way too overdone but at least it has a spoiler that works cause honestly Lamborghini designs look more balanced to me with a spoiler.. they look like they're missing something without. Kinda annoys me about the Vacca, I hate the spoiler you can get for it so it is without and it looks a little too plain without).

This is the reason I have the GT wing on my black Infurnus. It feels like the GT wing has great lines to it that really flow into the natural lines and shape of the car. It's funny to me because I don't really like the GT wing outside of cars that look more racecar-ish, as opposed to high performance street car.

It just really works for me though, and even in GTA IV I went out of my way to snatch the Infurnus with the spoiler if I could. Just made the design of the car feel right to me over spoiler-less one.

Typically though I buy whatever spoiler I feels looks best on the car, but even now with them affecting traction I still don't put one on if I feel that it doesn't compliment the design. For example I don't use the spoiler available to the Sabre Turbo, although that and my Banshee are the only ones at the moment.

Picked this up again for the first time in months and successfully completed The Los Santos Connection mission with a couple others which was fun. I remembered why I played this a bunch.

I then tried the Lester mission that requires you get a cargobob. No cargobobs spawn for me at any of the helicopter locations in the city. One of my teammates has found a cargobob, but the mission objective still says "find a cargobob." We fly to the military base and pick up another cargobob while getting four stars and the mission objective still doesn't change. We fight off cops forever until I'm watching the last guy left run from the cops. Entertaining, but really annoying to not have a damn cargobob spawn for the mission that requires the rare-ass cargobob. I remembered why I stopped playing this a bunch

Makes me wish I had taken advantage of that bug that was in the game that allowed you to purchase a Cargobob through one of the websites. I did it to try out the CE vehicles but never bothered with the cargobob and then they patched it. Can't deny it'd be nice to be able to call up Pegasus for one.

MisterHero

I love my Zentorno but fucking hate when I flip it in a race. You're basically doomed if that happens because it's not as good at rolling out. It also feels 'wider' than other cars so shoving happens a little too much.

LOL I think I was with you on that.

The one I own was bought for 225k before R* closed the glitch. It doesn't count as a mission checkpoint, but I'm sure you could still carry the mission package with it so long as the other choppers aren't destroyed.

In retrospect, I could have let you parachute into the base without getting myself wanted. Even if you/the other guy were shot down and respawned, we'd still have the Cargobob checkpoint cleared and not be wanted. Theoretically, anyways.

The real trick is to just get to the city before the damn police shoot the hell out of you. I haven't tried this myself (since Wanted Levels from missions work differently than normal), but I wonder if flying to the subway tunnels just north of Ponsonby's and Bob Mullet would escape the cops. I do that for my normal 3/4/5-star chases now.

Warning: sometimes the choppers can see/shoot you in the subways through the ground!

Ted

In retrospect, I could have let you parachute into the base without getting myself wanted. Even if you/the other guy were shot down and respawned, we'd still have the Cargobob checkpoint cleared and not be wanted. Theoretically, anyways.

The real trick is to just get to the city before the damn police shoot the hell out of you. I haven't tried this myself (since Wanted Levels from missions work differently than normal), but I wonder if flying to the subway tunnels just north of Ponsonby's and Bob Mullet would escape the cops. I do that for my normal 3/4/5-star chases now.

Warning: sometimes the choppers can see/shoot you in the subways through the ground!

The easiest (cheapest?) way of doing this if you have a team happy to follow instructions is to get into the base (steal a merryweather pick up heli is the quickest way) have one person steal a cargobob and get everyone else in the lil' black shooty heli (or remain in the original heli and one man parachutes). The player with the cargobob lifts off, lands as soon as possible and heads to the nearest landing spot (any flat land) outside of the military base, gets out, gets shot, dies. The same player then respawns nearby with no wanted level and can simply pick up the 'bob and head to the warehouse. The others, if they have a wanted level, just need to lose it without getting near the 'bob which is way easier in the lil' black shooty heli.

Great pics! Really makes me want to change up my paint scheme.

Thanks Baron, and thanks for giving me the excuse to post more. :)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Do share shots of yours, I love seeing folks cars.

I could spend hours just wandering around looking at the environment. Back in the early days of Online a died countless times trying to use [the really badly designed] passive mode to be a sort of LS war photographer.

Which reminds me, sorry to the GAF guys (and gals) who I was playing survival with yesterday. They were awesome, powering through wave after wave of police at the Maze Bank whilst I dicked around taking selfies!

0_0.jpg

Should have really been shooting!

Well before you buy it if you are just doing it for its performance you might want to take a gander at the Zentorno it is cheaper and accelerates a lot faster. I think it also has a higher top speed too.

Already bought it. But I like the look of the Zentorno too, so it might be my next car after a classic muscle or maybe a house. The stats on the Legendary website say the Entity has a higher top speed but maybe they are false.

Mistel

Banned
Already bought it. But I like the look of the Zentorno too, so it might be my next car after a classic muscle or maybe a house. The stats on the Legendary website say the Entity has a higher top speed but maybe they are false.
From the bottom of the last page:
There's lot of iffy stats that are present on Legendary Motor Sport several cars are faster than the stats. The Turismo is actially 247mph at max 37mph more that what is claimed. Similarly the Massacro is actually 217mph at max 24mph more that the claimed. Same applies to Southern San Andreas super autos with erroneous numbers. The Felon is actually 241mph instead of 220mph for example.

Those stats put bluntly are pissing in the wind.

Thanks Baron, and thanks for giving me the excuse to post more. :)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Do share shots of yours, I love seeing folks cars.

I could spend hours just wandering around looking at the environment. Back in the early days of Online a died countless times trying to use [the really badly designed] passive mode to be a sort of LS war photographer.

Which reminds me, sorry to the GAF guys (and gals) who I was playing survival with yesterday. They were awesome, powering through wave after wave of police at the Maze Bank whilst I dicked around taking selfies!

0_0.jpg

Should have really been shooting!
Those are great shots! I like the placement of the vehicles a bunch, plus some of the "worn in"/dirt looks definitely adds to the overall look and scheme of it all. I absolutely lost it when I saw the Survival Selfie....I think the glasses are what sets it off lol. I really want to take some shots of mine...though I need to get a buddy to hang around while I get at least one group shot.
Here's my baby I'm currently working on:

0_0.jpg

And here's me trying to be artistic. Didn't work out very good.

0_0.jpg
Very nice car. That is is definitely one car I would love to own and mod, but sadly it is very far down my list of cars to get. It's a great looking lowrider for sure. I'd love to have one maxxed out, full of people (2 people lol), cruise near some people in a full lobby, yell something in the mic, open fire, and then "speed" away. Good thing is, despite most everyone likely having their super cars out, 90% of the time they don't know how to drive them! I see people spinning out or slamming in to traffic when they chase me, very often. At least you could try to out manuever them!
Yea, all those stats are false. I don't believe a single thing the website, the strategy guide, or any place that says anything about the speeds of the vehicles. My Comet has the same top speed as the Entity, and you can use that as a comparison to other Supers. Take them all out on the highway, and you'll be surprised. The main difference between them is the acceleration, but the top speeds are pretty close. Now, for modding cars, I will tell you all a not well known secret, and share this very important tidbit. I will even boldify it and make it it's own paragraph!

When modding cars, buy the highest level upgrade available. Yes, do it even though the progress bar is maxxed out, and you don't see any changes. The car *will* perform better. I have tested this out many times. Yes this only really affects acceleration, but with most sports & supers their top speeds are so dang close to one another, the acceleration is all that matters. So buy all them upgrades folks. Not only will it help you stay competitive, but they will change the sounds of the cars, too, a little feature that I love that R* took the time to have in the game.

Yea, all those stats are false.

Damn, well it's a good thing I really like the look and handling of the Entity. It's fast enough anyway. I think I will stick with it and spend my cash on upgrading the cars I have...as well as my 2nd piece of real estate.

MisterHero

Do the tested top speeds count the upgrades or no? I've been wondering about that for a while now. :p

Anyways here's my "super cool Pure Gold" Dubsta 6x6. Not as tough as a Police van or versatile as Sandking XL but it's still a beast.

0_0.jpg

My current favorite car, the Sultan RS. Gotta do all those races so I can max it out!!!
0_0.jpg

ZENTORNO
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ZENTORNO IN A TREE
0_0.jpg

Random ass shot of Los Santos that I really like
0_0.jpg

There are a large number of photos I've taken of civilians beating the crap out of each other. It's like your character is just a gust of hate that incites riots just by bumping them together.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ash Ketchum
0_0.jpg

Approximate location in Cypress Flats where I finally found a Speedo van. It wasn't near the ones in the 2 Youtube videos at all (though I can spawn them there anytime now).
0_0.jpg

EDIT: It's official. The camera is nifty but I hate the game lighting (granted they were taken at noon/night, but a lot of pics aren't fun to look at if they're mostly dark)
sultanspeedobati_fixenwj4d.jpg

MisterNoisy

I'll add some more car pics, since everyone else is posting up such nice ones. :)

Sabre Turbo right after I finished the mods on it - this thing looks badass
kYN9MYO.jpg

Buccaneer hanging at the pier
aCKDdCm.jpg

Peyote hardtop leaving the second apartment
PulR5K1.jpg

Cognoscenti Cabrio hitting the links
OwiqOrZ.jpg

Zentorno preparing for liftoff
eZXmPTO.jpg

Dubsta 6x6 climbing around in the desert
hB6taLl.jpg

I'll add some more car pics, since everyone else is posting up such nice ones. :)
Great pics. Your Sabre looks so much meaner compared to mine..nice work on it!
*Cool car pics*
Also great work, love that Superbird look. I know if I ever get one of those cars, that wing is certainly going on it.

My turn for pics! Nothing fancy, just some staged shots. I did these last night, and recreated a few pics I deleted a while ago of an older paint job. I had a Matte black finish on all my rides. Certain cars looked like the freakin Batmobile. Problem was, any small ding would cause a weird graphical look on the whatever it was, and it never sat well with me, despite me never seeing it unless I reversed the camera. Also, you will see my love of a certain color scheme... Usually I make the Comet a replica of a Porsche GT3 RS, in one of the numerous awesome schemes it has, (which is a lot) and then apply that theme or style to the other cars. Seeing all these other shots, I'd like to take the time to individually perfect the paint on the cars..but I like my nuetral look...plus it really lets the reflections shine..
Comet said:
Same Comet said:
Massacro said:
Sultan pausing to look out to sea said:
Feltzer said:
Feltzer said:
^^This^^ was one my favorites I deleted. I *had* a better pic, but I'm a moron and got rid of it a while back. The light reflects off many of the surfaces, but also blends together well. Looks so great in game. The Matte Black just absorbed all light.
Blista said:

MisterNoisy

Sweet Jesus - these are some great pics!

Thanks! I admit to 'cheating' a bit on the 6x6 and Cog Cab images, though - I used an image editor to bump the contrast up a bit. No other changes, but they're not 'stock' Snapmatic images.

EDIT: Another couple of 6x6 images from the same location earlier in the day:

b79WYzf.jpg

ZHo8d48.jpg

This game looks amazing given the hardware it's running on - can't wait for the current-gen/PC version.

Ted

Great shots all, keep posting as I'm living vicariously though you guys this weekend as I am out in the back of beyond posting on a phone.

This game looks amazing given the hardware it's running on - can't wait for the current-gen/PC version.

So this. I don't notice the jagged edges and so so textures during normal gameplay but when the camera comes out... uh oh!

The pylons in the first of these shots for example.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Eek!

It was idle in the ground, the only thing that moved was the lights, sometimes cars got stuck in the ground and exploded, last night there were two of them close to each other, it's really funny to see npc trying to get around it xD

Ward

My slow cruising car, I love the paint.
0_0.jpg

MisterNoisy, I like yours so much I had to get a copy =)
0_0.jpg

Delivery of my Sabre:
0_0.jpg

Can't leave out the Buccaneer.
0_0.jpg

My high profile ride.
0_0.jpg

Basketball

hmm the panto can do loops in the underground tunnel down town

the old wooden one near the hole entrance on the highway not the ones the tram uses

MisterHero

I would buy a clean version of the Voodoo. Even if it cost a million dollars. It's not the best muscle car but it looks awesome. The Blade looks cool though.

If I ever put chrome on a car it will probably be the ruiner. It looks way better on it than other cars IMO. Probably because of the boxy body. I don't like how the 'roof covers' fall off after 1-2 hits though.

I get too damn crazy with the chrome, I need to enter rehab for that shit. I got a Huntley, with a chrome roof. Let me explain tho, I tried to put a blue on black pearl paint job on it, but it bled thru the secondary color which was all black. It's looks good, but DAMN a chrome roof? The only reason I let it slide is because the trim looks clean.

Mistel

Banned
I would buy a clean version of the Voodoo. Even if it cost a million dollars. It's not the best muscle car but it looks awesome.
I like how the beater one that's the only version availble seems to perform a lot better than the one in IV already. A clean version would be nice but I don't mind the beater.

Wolfe

If I ever put chrome on a car it will probably be the ruiner. It looks way better on it than other cars IMO. Probably because of the boxy body. I don't like how the 'roof covers' fall off after 1-2 hits though.

Lol yeah I hate how the T-tops pop off the Ruiner every chance they get. Never been a fan of the look of them when out so it always bugs me when it happens.

Not a fan of chrome paint on cars though, always looks ugly to me. Definitely not hating on anyone that does like it though, different tastes and all.

As for those ferris wheels it feels like I can't get into a lobby without someone having spawned them around the park downtown. I'm ok with mods that affect their characters appearance or whatever but that ferris wheel (same with the meteors from before) shit screws with everyone else too. Hell I didn't even know the things were there this time before smashing into them at full speed since they didn't show up until then.

MisterHero

Lol yeah I hate how the T-tops pop off the Ruiner every chance they get. Never been a fan of the look of them when out so it always bugs me when it happens.

Not a fan of chrome paint on cars though, always looks ugly to me. Definitely not hating on anyone that does like it though, different tastes and all.
There's a version without tops but I kind of like the big thick lines on Ruiner. Those 70s/80s design conventions. :)

IMO you should be able to use LSC to mod them on or off indefinitely. They don't do this now, but it be nice [for a good variety of applicable cars] if you could mod any topless vehicle to have its top and vice versa. Instead you have to either steal or buy the different version (esp. Supers).

They could add a fat conversion rate at LSC, but at least you would have the option.

Mistel

Banned
I pretend that the rust is gold trim >_>

the sweet tail lights need to be chrome!
The tail lights and the bumpers definitely do need that chrome treatment. But generally some of the all chrome cars I've seen have been the most gaudy eyesores. Yeah not a fan of excessive chrome.

MisterHero

Wow I just found out www.lifeinvader.com was real. There's 10% off for various services including Warstock, Legendary Motorsport, and Elitas Travel.

Incredible AR website.

The tail lights and the bumpers definitely do need that chrome treatment. But generally some of the all chrome cars I've seen have been the most gaudy eyesores. Yeah not a fan of excessive chrome.
It took me several months to realize this but maybe it's good that chrome's locked behind 30-50 race wins. :p

I should put $$$ rims on my Sandking!

Tigress

Hey, question. I'm level 75. I've gotten Martin to give me the Rooftop Rumble mission. But it doesn't show up on my map... how do I get it so I don't have to hope he gives it to me when I request it?

MisterHero

Hey, question. I'm level 75. I've gotten Martin to give me the Rooftop Rumble mission. But it doesn't show up on my map... how do I get it so I don't have to hope he gives it to me when I request it?
Menu
Online > Jobs > Host Job > Rockstar Created > Rooftop Rumble

Yeah I have this burned into my brain. I can beat the mission in about 4 minutes now.

Also, Coveted 1.15 sucks.

Tigress

Menu
Online > Jobs > Host Job > Rockstar Created > Rooftop Rumble

Yeah I have this burned into my brain. I can beat the mission in about 4 minutes now.

Also, Coveted 1.15 sucks.

I'll try that. I know that I tried to bookmark it on rockstar's website and it can't find it when I try search.

And no, I can't beat the mission that fast, hell, I can't always beat it. But I'm figuring out a strategy that I think will work for me. But my strategies tend to involve patience and caution so I doubt I'll ever be fast at beating it (I am not good at fast aiming/reflexes so I tend to go for strategies that give me good tactics but may take patience).

I have only done coveted a few times. Seems like maybe I could do it on my own (it seems to let me snipe from afar and I've already discovered that I can manage to get it to the checkpoint even if no one is helping destroy the helicopters, I can keep ahead enough to get the hell there without it being destroyed). I haven't tried it on my own yet but it seems another challenge for me to try.

MisterNoisy

MisterNoisy, I like yours so much I had to get a copy =)
0_0.jpg

Delivery of my Sabre:
0_0.jpg

Hah! Love that car - once you do it up in matte black/grey it's definitely a car for a 'proper villain'. Nice pics, btw. :)

0_0.jpg

Any love for Rat Loader's?

I had one for a while pre-deletion, but R* deleting it from my garage apropos of nothing at all meant I ended up replacing it with other cars and now those cars are taking up the space it was in. Mine looked just like the one in your pic when I had it.

I like how the beater one that's the only version availble seems to perform a lot better than the one in IV already. A clean version would be nice but I don't mind the beater.

I'd kill for a non-rusted version of the Voodoo - it'd complete my resto-mod collection.

Wolfe

It would be nice if all of the rusty cars had clean versions (or LSC options) available to them. I went out of my way to get a clean Rebel before they added it to the website because I loved how it looked compared to the rusty version even though I can't mod it visually.

Razakin

Guess I need to now take pictures of my car collection as I finally caved in and got some money in a way that might get me into trouble (glitches galore). But at least I have all the cars I currently want, pretty cars, though I suck at making them look nice with those paint jobs.

At least now I can not stress about getting x amount of money, and just enjoy the online and do random stuff more often.

Edit: Pictures taken:

Rest should be avaible on crew snapmatic thingy on the social club page, pictures were meh so didn't feel like pasting. Really loved how that Bifta turned out, looks so happy.

Tigress

Guess I need to now take pictures of my car collection as I finally caved in and got some money in a way that might get me into trouble (glitches galore). But at least I have all the cars I currently want, pretty cars, though I suck at making them look nice with those paint jobs.

Heh, for me I avoid doing that cause once I get everything I want I'm going to get bored of the game (That's how I am, I have to have a goal to work towards in a game or eventually I just get bored).

I have decided my Voltic Coil (or is it Coil Voltic?) is the perfect mission car. It's got super good acceleration (according to the GTA wiki the best of all the cars), it's faster than any mission character's car you are going to go against (you don't need the top speed of the faster super sports), it handles really well and while it doesn't handle quite as nice as the Vacca or Zenterno it's narrow and not long and squeezes by other cars and stuff easier. It also has a nice area behind the side windows that makes for perfect cover from bullets. It covers you perfectly but you can stand and shoot over it easy as it's not very high so no having to try to shoot through windows (you get clear shots) but the enemies can't shoot you when you hide behind it. So it makes a good movable cover/shield. Plus while it's not my cheapest car to replace it isn't that expensive to replace if I do break it.

Oh, and even better it's not very expensive at all so easily accessable even at low levels (it was my first car I bought and didn't steal).

Razakin

Heh, for me I avoid doing that cause once I get everything I want I'm going to get bored of the game (That's how I am, I have to have a goal to work towards in a game or eventually I just get bored).
I too avoided it for a long time, but as heists hasn't yet come, I decided finally to get some money after getting lvl 100. Of course, if I wouldn't been on clothing buying spree I probably could have bought few of the cars I wanted way earlier.

And Voltic is one of the cars that I will get when (hopefully) we get bigger garages. Currently I have only space for 3 more, and no idea what the next update(s) is gonna bring up. Does it still flip easily especially if the front bumper gets damaged?

Mistel

Banned
I had one for a while pre-deletion, but R* deleting it from my garage apropos of nothing at all meant I ended up replacing it with other cars and now those cars are taking up the space it was in. Mine looked just like the one in your pic when I had it.
That one is my second after the first got deleted. It's a fun little truck to drive around. Nice variety visually too lots you can do with it.
I'd kill for a non-rusted version of the Voodoo - it'd complete my resto-mod collection.
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a clean version of a voodoo. I'm holding out for a dukes though.

Tigress

I too avoided it for a long time, but as heists hasn't yet come, I decided finally to get some money after getting lvl 100. Of course, if I wouldn't been on clothing buying spree I probably could have bought few of the cars I wanted way earlier.

And Voltic is one of the cars that I will get when (hopefully) we get bigger garages. Currently I have only space for 3 more, and no idea what the next update(s) is gonna bring up. Does it still flip easily especially if the front bumper gets damaged?

There's not enough clothes that I like in the game for me to care much about them. Now that I got my two biggest goals I did buy a few extra stuff (I'm more neutral now on the drooped shoulder shirts but I still wish females got regular t-shirts). As well as some masks. But those were much more low priority. I got one more big car purchase to make and the other cars I want are cheap (debating on whether I want the convertible Coil cause when I bought mine what you got was random. At least I got the carbon roof vs. the painted roof).

As for flipping, I haven't noticed that so I can't say. I don't think I've noticed it flipping a lot or at least enough to be annoying (I do notice that it's quick to recover when I mess up which is nice due to the fast acceleration, I can spin and keep going almost like nothing happened). But it's becoming my go to car for missions if I get to choose (rather than when I get invited and I'm doing something else and I randomly join so just happen to have certain car out).

Being a good rolling bullet block plus being good enough for easily catching up with targets due to good acceleration and good handling (and ability to weave in and out of traffic easily) and recovering fast from my many driving mistakes makes it just too perfect for missions.

Once I finish buying my cars, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I really do need something to work towards in a game or I lose interest (I've learned this through the years. At first it feels so exciting to have everything but then I just get bored when I have no goals).

MisterHero

Does anyone have experience with the new cars from "Not a Hipster"? I play with them in single player but I wonder what others who have them as PVs think. Even if I had the money, my garages* are full too. Maybe my 2nd character can use one!

I've heard that the Blade is a good muscle car but that's about it...

*My Garages
Felon GT
Fusilade
Tailgater
Sentinel Convertible
Bati
Sultan
Futo
Serrano (do I need an SUV?)
Speedo
Sandking XL

Blank (reserved for when I get my Entity back!)
Zentorno
Roosevelt
Sovereign
Nemesis
Dubsta 6x6
Schafter
Ruiner
Voodoo
Surfer (Clean)

Mistel

Banned
Does anyone have experience with the new cars from "Not a Hipster"? I play with them in single player but I wonder what others who have them as PVs think.

I've heard that the Blade is a good muscle car but that's about it...
Other than a lot of understeer the Blade is great accelerates quickly and stops quickly too. It has decent customization options too, I had one but it's not that fun to drive around I think myself.

Tigress

Hrm, my garages (cause I want to brag)

Pegassi Zenterno
Pegassi Vacca
Pegassi Monroe (my newest addition)
Coil Voltic
Gauntlet
Oracle
Blista (this was my start car, I can't get myself to get rid of it, besides, it's kinda amusing in its own right).
Granger
Rebel
(Empty <- plan on keeping one empty spot per garage for ability to quickly drive in in whatever if I need to escape)

Garage 2 right now is dedicated to only cars I steal to sell but I'm going to have to move some there cause I plan on buying three more cars (the last pegassi, the Porsche wannabe, and the Croquet. I haven't decided which cars I'm going to move over).
Right now it has four oracles, one car I can't remember the name of but is worth 9500 (I tend to remember these cars more by their worth), and three gangsta cars (all worth about 12k). Because these are just money cars I sell when I get a chance and the time limit is up from the last one I sell the contents vary (but I try to keep the oracle as the cheapest one in there).

Probably going to move either the Blista or Oracle in there and either the Rebel or Granger. I'd like to keep the sports cars together (so I have one "brag" garage) but I may cave and move one over (I'd also like it to have one car that is cheap to replace if it is blown up too though in it).

Yes, I'm very strategic about how I set myself up (or overly organized ;) ).

MisterNoisy

(do I need an SUV?)

My go-to car for Mission/Gang Attack grinding is actually my Huntley S. It's 'fast enough' when modded and handles well enough, but more important is that the area below the beltline is tall enough that when you crouch behind the car, your head/upper body doesn't stick up into the greenhouse area to be shot - makes it perfect portable cover.

Top Bottom