• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas pre-release jerk off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reserved mine at Gamerush, who aren't too timely with new releases, so im not getting my hopes up about getting it anytime before Wednesday. But then again, SA is a huge fucking release so maybe they'll get it early.

Gattsu25

Banned
I'm in the same boat, i believe. My EB always promises games on Mon or Tues but they either come in on Wed or Thurs, it seems :\

Sein

Neo Member
Gattsu25 said:
I'm in the same boat, i believe. My EB always promises games on Mon or Tues but they either come in on Wed or Thurs, it seems :\

In my experience, EBs and Gamestops in New York have a terrible track record of receiving games in a timely manner.

Is that the final track list? I remember Death Row announcing that Gin and Juice, Let me Ride, and Ain't Nothing but a G Thang being in it. Nuthin but a G Thang are on the list but Gin and Juice and Let me Ride aren't. Then you've got those magazines who confirmed Smells like Teen Spirit being in it.

bjork

Getting it: whenever the mailman brings it

First thing: get a bicycle, attempt to a)kill people by running over them and b)kick over trash cans.

SolidSnakex said:
Is that the final track list? I remember Death Row announcing that Gin and Juice, Let me Ride, and Ain't Nothing but a G Thang being in it. Nuthin but a G Thang are on the list but Gin and Juice and Let me Ride aren't. Then you've got those magazines who confirmed Smells like Teen Spirit being in it.

the magazine that listed "Smells like Teen Spirit" was a "wishlist" based on pure speculation. It was never confirmed.

This is an actual confirmation though. I know the mag you're talking about, but this one was released recnetly, its from PSM2. They say "that track from the seminal 90's grunge band".

SolidSnakex said:
This is an actual confirmation though. I know the mag you're talking about, but this one was released recnetly, its from PSM2. They say "that track from the seminal 90's grunge band".

could mean Soundgarden, maybe.

Rorschach

*enters*

Is this where I come to fap to GTA? Someone kindly hand me a towel.

no pumpkins tracks!? come on dudes!!!! i'm not buying this piece of JUNK game
Have all the tracks been confirmed already or just some of the tracks?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
You know I'm really excited but I'm not about to cyber-masturbate with 50 other grown men. It might be the cynic in me but that doesn't sound like fun.

Kuroyume

Banned
Where the freaking hell is Ace of Base? This shit is gay... Spice girls? New Kids on the block? ONYX? HELLO? Not even bone thugs

So why is no one discussing the rumours about
Axl Rose
doing the voice for one of the radio station DJ's?

Was it a hoax? Was it a lie? Am I a little slow?

Vargas

ManaByte said:
Gamestop just called. They'll have it tomorrow night after 7!

I got the same call today as well. I am going to have to run since I get off work at 7 and Gamestop closes at 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom