• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaner

I've pre-ordered the special edition on Amazon Canada, and it gives me a delivery window of Sept 24-28. I tried changing the shipping to priority but that only gave me Sept 24-25.

Why is this so far from release?

It definitely wasn't. I remember one digital foundry screen in particular where he's diving over the rooftop lights and it looked awful on the PS3. Lots of missing stuff.

That was actually a glitch. Numerous people pointed out in that thread that they'd played through the same section and all of the lights were there.

Damn my lack of discipline. I already scrolled through the leak thread.

Now my hype is exploding like a dying sun

Maybe I should just shut my computer off and go read a book this weekend or something

*twiddles thumbs*

*tumbleweed blows by*

*heads back to the leak thread*

*hangs head in shame*

Getting one right now- didn't check any leaks!

Chain smoking, wondering what you've seen.

Some pure nostalgic goodness riding with GAF tonight on GTA IV. Marleyman, the legend!

I immediately regretted it. Not because of mild spoilers, but because IT'S STILL ONLY WEDNESDAY THE 11TH GODDAMNIT.

Why did I click guys?

2197.gif

Macro.

Banned
the internet just destroys video games for me. nothing has destroyed GTAV yet for me, but I really need to give up the internet for a few days, but I find it incredibly hard to do without. Am i alone when i say this?

How on earth does it destroy it? You have to be joking right? Little dramatic.

DukeBobby

I need to avoid that leak thread.

Not because of the spoilers, but because of the people analysing the shit out of short, blurry, low quality videos.

the internet just destroys video games for me. nothing has destroyed GTAV yet for me, but I really need to give up the internet for a few days, but I find it incredibly hard to do without. Am i alone when i say this?

It's been 2 years since the first trailer; I'm entitled to a little bump of leaked GTA vids. Just a small hit to keep me going until Tuesday. Just to help me focus. I can quit anytime I want to. Gotta use the bathroom, brb.

Y u lookin' at me like dat?

Macro.

Banned
You must not have been around before the internet.

Wrong. I just have a little self control.

Only reason the internet will ruin this surprise for you is if you let it. If you are that worried, stop visiting gaming forums and especially GTA Threads.

EDIT : Below, you may want to hide those, some people are not wanting to see the map.

DZ_b_EZ

Are we seriously less than a week from release without ever having seen an extended gameplay clip? They've said their footage comes from the PS4 version, but have we ever seen proof of that? What about the 360 performance? I'm holding off for a few days for sure.

There isn't a PS4 version, where are you getting this from???

^ fucking bad ass alert ^

Leak thread is a great idea, I can stay in here a bit longer.

Still lots I don't know, I didn't even analyse the map just looked at the size and shape that all I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom