• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Awesome news about being able to pre load the game now on psn! I originally wanted to go digital but did not want to have to start downloading at 12am Tuesday because who knows how long that would've taken and I'd be so anxious waiting lol

LNBL

Damn, you so fine

BUEHyMWCUAEU2LI.jpg

Vishnu

Gaf, dumb question maybe.....
Looks like I can get the game tommorow, but I won't get a receipt, that ussually happens when I get games early.

It's for the storeowner to cover his ass, so he won't get a fine.
But my question is, can I get banned? No right? I mean I played a lot of games early, but this release just seems bigger than usual.....

So Im getting the game early, legit, can I get banned?
This thread is just way to big to read everything....
And I don't want to come near the spoiler thread.

JoshHood

Saw one screenshot for the splittest of seconds cos my lesser-willed colleague emailed me a link, and I didn't think it through. Nnnnnggghhh.

Aside from that, still clean!

Robot Pants

Looks like I can get the game tommorow, but I won't get a receipt, that ussually happens when I get games early.

But my question is, can I get banned? No right? I mean I played a lot of games early, but this release just seems bigger than usual.....

What city?

Xbox 360 guy with legit copy got banned 2 days ago. With PS3 i guess you re fine

Bricky

I cannot comprehend why Rockstar puts out worse screenshots than what we post in the spoiler thread. Makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense. People will think 'hey, that looks awesome!' when they see the official shot, which will make them go 'HOLY COW THIS LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN THE SCREENS DEM GRAPHICS GOTY OMG' when they play the game themselves.

Xbox 360 guy with legit copy got banned 2 days ago. With PS3 i guess you re fine

That was because he was uploading stuff to the net (and online while playing so they could identify him), playing the game is fine as far as I know.

dreamfall

The safety of this thread!

Secure Home Base! So much hype!

Blaine County video was hilarious- cheers to that Dart board, straight from GTA IV.

If you are that worried about it just unplug the ethernet. GTA Online doesn't come out till the 1st.

dreamfall

Franklin looks so much better with hair. I'm going to try and make him look like Cutty

Cutty was such a beast- opening that Gym for the kids!

When I'm all old and stuff, I wanna look like Trevor in that pic.

Baha! Not a single fuck given by Trevor!

Michael lookin like Walter White. Hmmmm, was thinking about giving Trevor that look is possible.

NOTHING CAN STOP THIS GTA HYPE TRAIN.

Alienous

When I get to play as Michael, I'm shaving my head bald, getting tattoo's all over my body, getting drunk, and beating up Amanda.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Request to rename the thread Grand Theft Auto V [OT] - SAFE HAVEN

Request denied. Only a few more days until this thread is going to be a minefield for those that haven't played the game yet. I know I'll be checking out until I complete SP.

Franklin is my fav

So I'm actually thinking I might just buy GTA V on the PS3 directly from the Playstation Store, completely forgoing a boxed retail copy. Anyone else plan on doing this?

Zukuu

Banned
Request denied. Only a few more days until this thread is going to be a minefield for those that haven't played the game yet. I know I'll be checking out until I complete SP.

Franklin is my fav

But we have a spoiler thread already. Haven't stumbled upon any spoilers yet here.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Someone needs to round up GIF's and Images that ARE NOT SPOILERS to the story, and post them, maybe not in this thread, but in another thread, labeled something like "See GTAV Nonspoiler gameplay shots"

That should help out a lot of us who want to avoid spoilers but have an itching to see real gameplay shots that arent from Rockstar PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom