• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori Chan

Has Amazon shipped for anyone in the US or do they wait till day before release? I've never pre ordered online. I don't trust Amazon to get it here on time if they ship it Monday, I might cancel and go digital.
I trust amazon with my life when it says day 1 shipping. I usually get it from the earliest would be 11ish and latest 5ish but that was one time.

Tucah

you speak so well
Has Amazon shipped for anyone in the US or do they wait till day before release? I've never pre ordered online. I don't trust Amazon to get it here on time if they ship it Monday, I might cancel and go digital.

Pretty much all of my preorders there have shipped the day before and they've always arrived the day of release. Don't worry about it.

PrimeRib_

Amazon means release date when they say it. You absolutely won't be getting it early but I wouldn't worry about it arriving late.

Not exactly. It depends on your address and what route the UPS drivers have for that particular day. The last two games I ordered via Amazon's release day delivery didn't show up until 7PM that day. It entirely depends on your patience level, as I nearly broke down and ran to Best Buy instead.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Heat is great, Collateral is alright.

heat.gif

First Time Poster Here. LOOOOOOOONG time Lurker. So excited to be apart of the Neogaf Community. Felt my first post should be here in the GTA V thread casue i am so HYPEEEEEEEEEE. CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY NIGHT!

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Elsewhere on the internet, there are news stories stating US preload for PSN preorders at 3AM Monday. I've heard this isn't true.

Anyone know for sure?

nikos

Any luck in NYC? J&L and VGNY both told me Monday night. Craigslist is pretty dry. Nobody I contacted responded, even though I replied very soon after they posted.

If anyone finds anything, please PM me.

jjw3k

Banned
First Time Poster Here. LOOOOOOOONG time Lurker. So excited to be apart of the Neogaf Community. Felt my first post should be here in the GTA V thread casue i am so HYPEEEEEEEEEE. CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY NIGHT!

Settle down brah. And stay off the caps lock, nobody wins.

Plasma

Banned
My copy just shipped from Shopto and when they send out a game it usually arrives the day after. Obviously it won't be delivered on Sunday but maybe I might get it on Monday, fingers crossed.

PrimeRib_

I was about to take a nice walkabout to find a retail establishment naive enough to ignore the "DO NOT SELL UNTIL" date on the game and grab one early.

Any suggestions?
I'm in the Boston area, with plenty of common big box retailers, such as Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, Target, etc. I'm thinking there are smaller indie shops that might be a better bet but I'm not familiar with many.

iiicon

Elsewhere on the internet, there are news stories stating US preload for PSN preorders at 3AM Monday. I've heard this isn't true.

Anyone know for sure?
It was a mistake made on Rockstar's twitter account. The game will be up Tuesday morning at 3AM EDT. No pre-load.

Really glad GAF finally accepted my application!

Got my GAME special edition dispatched now! SO much hype!

(I haven't been this excited for a game since ever and that spoiler thread is annoying tempting)

devo1989

(I haven't been this excited for a game since ever and that spoiler thread is annoying tempting)

You got an email today? I still have nothing :( Feel bad for betraying Shopto now.

Welcome to GAF!

I just got shipping confirmation from Amazon UK for PS3 version, hopefully it will come Monday.

dandoolan

I'm not a PS3 guy, but for the sake of everyone here who has preordered the digital version from the PSN, I hope their servers hold. I really do. Can't even fathom the potential disappointment for all of those who cancelled physical preorders only to have difficulties downloading the digital version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom