• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hip Hop

There will be another thread. Need a fresh start so we can have pages upon pages of hate to whomever gives the lowest score.

I think it will be the other way around. As it seems around these boards, there will be a lot hate towards sites giving GTA a high score and how it does not deserve it. Many games get this treatment too, but I think from what I've seen, it will be more prevalent for GTA V.

Riggs

Banned
If gaf hates on this game, GAf is fucked. I know everyone will hate. But this game is simply amazing guys. Hope you all enjoy it like I am.

PRO TIP

Drive inside, press right stick down ..... fucking enjoy. Omg you guys are gonna shit, coolest thing ever.

Covfan

Anyone who did the preload yesterday should check it this morning as mine has corrupted overnight. Helpfully overnight my PS3 decided to download the game again.

You are unhappy that you are getting it on launch day... Ok. Amazon have always said launch day delivery, not day early.
I told Amazon that my local post office is terrible, they only work up until 11:30am and if it didn't ship on Saturday I wouldn't get it until Wednesday, my postie never delivers first class stuff next day, they promised to expedite it so I would get it in time.
Already tried, it says there was a problem with my reference number.

Chris_C

When is the US PSN supposed to be able to pre-load?

Rockstar's twitter said 3am EST on Monday, a day or so ago, but today they retweeted a PS store tweet that said 12am Tuesday.

Anyone know?

EDIT: Never mind, Rockstar says the earlier announcement was incorrect.

Crap. Should have gone physical. Biggest entertainment release of the year and they botch it.

llamarawk

Why did they change it? I've been staying up just to queue the damn download. Fucking pissed I won't be able to play at 9PM sharp tomorrow.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
With this thread and the hype in this thread... does anyone get reminded of the GTAIV days, with Himuro as our salvator?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The gaming sites are going to be absolutely drenched in reviews... Ugh. And I tried my darnedest. But I'm gonna pull some corners to buy this dumb game -_-. I've been resisting this entire time too. It almost worked.

Gandie

INVDtbS.jpg

I love you DHL

Still have to go to class in 30 minutes ;_;

sappyday

I wasn't around during the GTA IV days, hell I didn't even follow gaming news that wasn't related to Smash Bros or Kingdom Hearts but I did know that there was never any gameplay shown for GTA IV. I'm wondering how you guys were able to be hype and not be skeptical over how good it can be.

Unicorn

I wasn't around during the GTA IV days, hell I didn't even follow gaming news that wasn't related to Smash Bros or Kingdom Hearts but I did know that there was never any gameplay shown for GTA IV. I'm wondering how you guys were able to be hype and not be skeptical over how good it can be.
There were streams. I spent 8 hours watching a 5 day urrrrley stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom