• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk3rvd

How does the pre-order process work for the blimp and stuff? Does it just come with all day one copies or do you need to have ordered a while back to get a code for it? Probably buying from a supermarket at midnight and wondering if I can still get that

Even though I routinely get preorders delivered the day before official release, I always view it as a bonus as opposed to the norm.

I'm seriously considering waiting for release to play though, there's something fun about that day when everyone else starts getting stuck in too :p

Fedele

amazon sent me my ship email, so stoked. tuesday night after work this is all i will do.

What about all this people getting their Amazon packages at work today?

gimme-gimme-GIF.gif

Jobbs

Banned
shippingnow.jpg

finally.

and yeah, I ordered two. one for me, one as a gift. I anticipate some serious grand thefting going on tomorrow.

SmokyDave

I don't know if I could be any more unproductive at work today if I tried. Every single second is killing me.

Ah, man, you're not kidding. No matter how much I want to avoid watching the clock, all I can think about is that I have just 12 hours left. 12 more hours. Just 12. 12 more. 12 more hours. WHY ISN'T IT 11 HOURS YET?!

I'm like an insufferable child today.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Local shop just emailed me to say my copy arrived this morning ready for pickup in 30 minutes.

Here we go! :D

Twinduct

Ah, man, you're not kidding. No matter how much I want to avoid watching the clock, all I can think about is that I have just 12 hours left. 12 more hours. Just 12. 12 more. 12 more hours. WHY ISN'T IT 11 HOURS YET?!

I'm like an insufferable child today.

I was just thinking about this ... but if the PS4 SKU shows up ... you'll be able to remote play GTA V!

Covfan

Heh, had to drive home on my lunch break and check if the preload installed without any hitches. I think it's working as intended. All it says is that the game hasn't been activated yet.

Also, if I read the description properly, it said that the game will activate at 1:00, which is weird. Why an hour after midnight? : (
It activates at midnight GMT.

CozMick

Banned
Never in my many moons of gaming have I seen anything more ridiculous than putting a start date on a damn theme.

Wow! Bravo Sony/R*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom