• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, while I think he's overreacting, I do believe Blow asks good questions regarding acclaimed games. He does that with many games, not just GTA V.

Of course, GTA V looks to be fantastic, so I'll reserve judgement until playing it. Although I feel that saying that RDR was "disrespectful to players" seems too hyperbolic for my tastes.

I'm sure they're both talented, smart individuals who have a lot of constructive critical things to say about games. That's why tweets like that aren't doing them or anyone else any favors.

Pandemic

Just picked up my special edition copy, and decided to purchase the GTA V guide which was $40, but reduced to $30 with the day one purchase thing. It was the last copy.

sappyday

PSN store still works fine for me. I went to the GTA V page and all I could download is the theme still.

For those who are getting the error where are you located?

anddo0

Tried again, same result, and it restarted my system again. I'll wait for one of you to confirm it works before trying again.

oneils

A buddy of mine got bored today, went over to a walmart to preorder the game.

He is now there to pick it up. He just let me know that there are about 300 people there. Line seems to be moving pretty good though.

This is in Ottawa.

nikos

People drinking 4 LOKO on the line lol. Store is getting hype.

EDIT: For energy. Someone should tell them that post-ban LOKO doesn't contain any of the energy ingredients.

6hvnm4H.jpg

Rolling deep, son.

Why so deep son?

aro52

In the store fine, but nothing to download yet. All your restarts are scaring me! Think I'll just stay in here and see if it'll update live for me...

nib95

Banned
Downloading GTA V of all games seems like a bad idea. Wonder how many tens of thousands of people are trying to do exactly that as we speak.

Zukuu

Banned
Why can't R* and Sony get their shit together and give a uniform answer whether it's PST or EST or whatever you guys have over there. So annoyed. I'm tired as fck and now stay awake only to see that NOTHING HAPPENS. >_>

Don't get an error or anything either.

Hip Hop

A buddy of mine got bored today, went over to a walmart to preorder the game.

He is now there to pick it up. He just let me know that there are about 300 people there. Line seems to be moving pretty good though.

This is in Ottawa.

Oh god, hope it is not like that where I'm from. I'm specifically going to a Walmart to avoid the big lines at Gamestop, even though I already have it pre ordered at Gamestop.

For what is worth, I live in a small city and last time I went there for a mindight launch, there wasn't' a huge line for Black Ops 2.

smr00

Banned
No download button for GTA 5 on PSN.

This is why you need to allow fucking pre-loads sony. You let the UK pre-load but not us? Some bullshit /rant

I'm sure it will be up in a bit.

Why can't R* and Sony get their shit together and give a uniform answer whether it's PST or EST or whatever you guys have over there. So annoyed. I'm tired as fck and now stay awake only to see that NOTHING HAPPENS. >_>

Don't get an error or anything either.

:lol now it might be PST?

psn stop doing this to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom