• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

nib95

Banned
Ouch.. sorry you PSN downloaders are having such trouble.

This really doesn't instill confidence in the digital future I was planning to go down with the PS4. SCEA really needs to get their shit together. I hope they do so by November 15th. It needs to be a PRIORITY for them.

PS4 will likely have pre-loading on all games as well as download as you play, so it'll be an entirely different kettle of fish.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
To be fair, it did say to come back after 12:01AM(PST). Even if it should have been 12:01 EST, they didn't say how long after we'd need to come back.

Madness

Please don't ban me mods. This is not a story spoiler or anything, but people have said on the back of the map with the collectors edition is this message.

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises. Weaponry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. <- when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx

Make of that what you will...

PHOTOSHOP

GOD DAMN IT...
thought it was going to be a perfect night...
-Download GTAV off PSN
-Leave it overnight to download
-Sleep
-Wake up
-Install game
-Play game

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Please don't ban me mods. This is not a story spoiler or anything, but people have said on the back of the map with the collectors edition is this message.

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises. Weaponry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. <- when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx

Make of that what you will...
ooh, treasure hunt.

Topsu

Banned
Here it is, September 17. And I'm stuck at the barracks once again. At least I'll be home in Friday. The game is probably in my mail box!

medze

So, on the 360 version of the game, the song "ADHD" by Kendrick Lamar is played on one of the radio stations and the word "Playstation" is censored from the song. Can anyone with the PS3 version say if its the same case for that console?

I wouldn't put it past Microsoft to do that but I was kinda surprised to hear it censored when nothing else is censored from the music in the game.

garrickk

The goodwill Sony earned with their handling of the PS4 destroyed because a few employees dont't know the difference between PST and EST.

nib95

Banned
Still in line. This is hands down the biggest midnight launch I've been at.

Where abouts you at? Somewhere in the UK I presume? I remember going to one of the COD midnight launches in Crossharbour (London) Asda, there were hundreds there. Bizarre. I only lived down the road so it was as easy decision.

inky

Honestly, buying games on PSN is usually problem free and fast. Just don't buy big tentpole titles like this on day one and expect a smooth ordeal.

Don't offer it if they can't deliver. I expect regular access to something they are offering, simple as that.

So, on the 360 version of the game, the song "ADHD" by Kendrick Lamar is played on one of the radio stations and the word "Playstation" is censored from the song. Can anyone with the PS3 version say if its the same case for that console?

I wouldn't put it past Microsoft to do that but I was kinda surprised to hear it censored when nothing else is censored from the music in the game.
lol I heard this song when the radio stations leaked and wondered if this would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom