• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
224 minutes
13613543951439936233.GIF

Edit: Just went up to 240. Sony pls

Get over yourself, jesus.

Nah, I think the people who are over reacting to the fact that their download wasn't ready at precisely 1200am EST need to get over it. I have a day one digital purchase too, and it looks like I may have to wait until tomorrow to play, it's not the end of the world.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
It's still not up on search... do I have to reboot the store?

As an Xbox 360 owner, I've never bothered with installing games to the hard drive, mostly because I'm still rocking one of the older 20 GB models. Should I decide to pick up Grand Theft Auto V tomorrow, will I be okay putting the mandatory install on an external thumb drive or hard drive?
Yeah, it will work on a 16gb USB 2.0 stick.

nikos

Best Buy is taking way more people without preorders than with preorders, and the preorder line is WAY longer. GG BB

Madness

Once again folks not a story spoiler or anything, but this is written on the back of the map with collector's edition supposedly. Make of it what you will. Thread moves really fast.

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises. Weaponry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. <- when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, I think the people who are over reacting to the fact that their download wasn't ready at precisely 1200am EST need to get over it. I have a day one digital purchase too, and it looks like I may have to wait until tomorrow to play, it's not the end of the world.
People are excited, hyped up, waiting for the clock to hit midnight. Of course they're going to feel majorly let down when things fall apart. Some people express their frustration in ways that might seem absurd to you (and me), but that doesn't mean their feelings are invalid. Gamers have a lot of over the top entitlement issues, but that doesn't invalidate all their concerns.

Zukuu

Banned

Some have reasons to be pissed even at half an hour. Work schedule, going to bed because of work / school whatever. If they say 12:00 EST and it's 12:30 EST you just let millions of people wait for half an hour. That is just not acceptable. You're rather too early, than too late. That's how it works. Could have done that shit at 11:30 you know?

jsnepo

17.2GB for NA huh? Same as the one in EU. I hope the file is the same across EU and NA since I'm downloading the EU version to my PC and will do a proxy once the download for NA is available.

kick51

Banned
Some have reasons to be pissed even at half an hour. Work schedule, going to bed because of work / school whatever. If they say 12:00 EST and it's 12:30 EST you just let millions of people wait for half an hour. That is just not acceptable. You're rather too early, than too late. That's how it works. Could have done that shit at 11:30 you know?

video games

sappyday

Got it! Just downloaded the Atomic Blimp. Come to papa. However I'm gonna have to shut down my computer since my download speed goes way faster when the computer is off. So I'll speak to you guys through mobile.

realcZk

PSN has always just been pathetically slow. Midwest here, I average 60-70Mbps down everywhere but I seem to only be able to pull 5-17Mbps from PSN at any time.

Xamdou

Best Buy is taking way more people without preorders than with preorders, and the preorder line is WAY longer. GG BB

I remember them doing that for the Cod midnight launch, it was some shady bullshiet and disservice to those who pre-ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom