• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 minutes?!!! What the....what sort of internet speed are you on?

4SRTcmF.png

GO ON YOUR COMPUTER TO GET THE GAME. IT'S AVAILABLE ONLY IN A BROWSER.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...to-v/cid=UP1004-NPUB31154_00-GTAVDIGITALDOWNL

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
"this content cannot be selected at this time"

And it's not showing up on search... lol.

Once again folks not a story spoiler or anything, but this is written on the back of the map with collector's edition supposedly. Make of it what you will. Thread moves really fast.

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises. Weaponry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. <- when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx
Omg so gonna head down there. I'm done for the night. I took a dirt bike to the top of a mountain as the sun was setting. Then I launched myself off. Good way to end the night I'd say. Back at it tomorrow after classes.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Got back and installing. Crowd was pretty cool actually, seemed like a bunch of more mellow people instead of creepy BO town. Though I saw a few young kids with their mom and one with their grandma which was pretty hilarious.

its wanting to charge me again wtf. I bout it on the pc webstore I dont know if that matters.

edit: nvm I forgot what account i bought it on.

npa189

7.2hrs to go... I'm not going to risk background downloading. I can get my spulnky on vita style, or I should play killzone on that thing...

Hmm, it just sped up tenfold when I hit download background. Really hope this doesn't fuck me over, has anyone who downloaded in the background not had the install issue?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Me five minutes ago: "ugh so tired stupid Sony I don't think I'm gonna last much longer I just want to download and sleeeeeeepppppppppp why can't we download?!"

Me now: "Hmm, 106 minutes to go, I think I can stay up that long."

smr00

Banned
"this content cannot be selected at this time"

And it's not showing up on search... lol.
I started mine by going to coming soon and you will see a "buy and download now for $59.99" or just the GTA V icon, i clicked the buy now button and it just went to download the blimp and game since i already paid for it.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
PSN has always just been pathetically slow. Midwest here, I average 60-70Mbps down everywhere but I seem to only be able to pull 5-17Mbps from PSN at any time.

Yeah, sucks the speed is so slow when you're the only one downloading GTAV. /s/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom