• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story. Best buy let us in 30 minutes early. It started raining 15 minutes later. Walked out at 12:00 with my game and saw 100 people outside GameStop waiting in line. HAHAAHHAAHA!!!!

Nowise10

Gonna be a long day of school tomorrow.
I can only hope Amazon doesnt delay my shipping like they did with Halo 3:ODST, and get it a day late.

I would die if that were to happen.

My copy should arrive in the next couple of hours according to tracking. Amazon UK never disappoints. Got to go to work though, so won't be able to play for a few hours at least. Trying to duck out early though to get the majority of the day with it.

A little shoutout to all the Amazon Reps working today. Peace be with you guys today. I would NOT want to be working anywhere where they have failed to deliver a copy of GTA V today.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Mine is downloading atm, but I was listening to some music to try and pass some time and Gangstas Paradise came on! Lol, even the radio knows whats up

Ocelott

UpHwm8n.jpg

Well, GAF. The hype train has been brutal, but fun.
I'll see you guys in a few days. :3

What the Hell is Mountain Lighting? Off-Brand Dew?

BioHazard

Gamestop @ Union Square was fucking insane. I just went over one block to the BB and waited like 15 minutes. The line for walkins was way shorter than the line for pre-orders muahahahahahah.

5000/7876MB installed!

ShogunX

Damn my 20 gig xbox hard drive.....

And Kinect may suck but it felt awesome telling my xbox to play grand theft auto!

Nobody has an excuse for still having a 20gb hard drive. 360 hard drives are really cheap now that everybody should be rocking at least 120gb just for the ability to install your games.

nikos

Gamestop @ Union Square was fucking insane. I just went over one block to the BB and waited like 15 minutes. The line for walkins was way shorter than the line for pre-orders muahahahahahah.

5000/7876MB installed!

So you were one of those non preorder fuckers, lol. Did you hear the dude from the preorder line yelling at you guys?

GloveSlap

Wal-Mart had like 10 people waiting in line where I live. Sometime it pays to live in the middle of nowhere, Illinois.

My Wal-Mart had about 50 people in line in pretty big town. The employee said they had 2000 copies, pretty crazy.

The people in line there were so damn annoying, couldn't wait to get out of there.

Cloudy

Banned
Well that started off with a bang. I'm liking it so far. The driving is much better that previous GTA games but still pretty floaty

Hale-XF11

I love being able to just waltz right into Walmart near midnight and snag a copy. No hassles. No lines. Now I wait while it installs...

aro52

An hour in, 50% downloaded (background). Doin better that the original 180 minute estimate!

Trophy hunting Killzone Mercenary to pass the time. Damn this game is fun too!

I just got back from waiting 2+ hours for the midnight relase...it was fucking cooold outside. So after I got my special edition I went to get some hot food to warm myself up. I come back home all giddy and excited to play this game.

My PS3 got YLOD when I turned it on.

-_____-

I'm sorry man.

And I should stay away from this thread before I resort to crazy measures to get a copy ASAP.

Fjordson

Will an 8GB flash drive work for the disc 2 360 install?
I don't believe so, when you format a stick for a 360 I'm pretty sure it takes up some space no matter what.

For example, I bought a 16 GB stick earlier. After I configured it on the 360 there's now only 14.6 GB free.

krpiper

I don't believe so, when you format a stick for a 360 I'm pretty sure it takes up some space no matter what.

For example, I bought a 16 GB stick earlier. After I configured it on the 360 there's now only 14.6 GB free.

Crap, I just found one lying around. Guess I am off to buy a stick tommorow with the game

EDIT: does any drive work or do you suggest a specific kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom