• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out I won't be getting this game tonight. I need my money for gas to get to and from school this week. I guess YT videos and streams will do for now.

hlhbk

I have the PS3 version, is there an install waiting for me? (Can't read the OP because my 3g data is about to run out)

Mandatory 8 GB install for all disc based copies regardless of system.

That midnight launch was insane. People who didn't preorder were offering to buy my ce on the way to the car. It was the first time I was worried about getting robbed since the 360 launch. I can't believe they didn't give us bags!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yes, it's about 8GB. Took about 10-15 minutes for me.
Oh fuck me, well I guess I'll be spending lots of time deleting shit in order to get enough HDD space :(... Fuck this gen.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Certainly am mate...it's amazing. You're going to love it. I'm 30% through and there's been so many highlights so far.
Is it even remotely true or was it the typical PR-crap, that almost every mission has that awesome "feel" as Three Leaf Clover from GTAIV?

Abylim

Downloading the game on PS3 right now. Steep entry price ($109AUD) but i want ti digital, and its only like 10-20$ cheaper on disc anyways.

Been too long!

Yoshichan

I would expect the same if not more next gen. Originally the Xbone was going to make you install all games.
Yeah but I'm rolling PS4 and 500gb HDD should handle itself a lot better than a 80gb PS3 >.<

Installing 3134/7876... got the poster,t-shirt and I-fruit sticker as well as the atomic blimp from gamestop without pre-ordering. The line was ridiculous though.

Anth0ny

looks like vomit on my 50 inch

going to move upstairs to the 22" monitor, should be better. man is this game being held back by ps3. there's something beautiful under all of those jaggies, I can tell!

Dukey

Banned
I would expect the same if not more next gen. Originally the Xbone was going to make you install all games.

Unless I'm mistaken, Xbox One still makes you install all your games. The only difference now being that you also need to leave the disc in the tray.

Gorillaz

Only thing that bugs me is the lack of people present in the world. Not as bad as San Andreas but it feels ghostish when I'm driving

nib95

Banned
looks like vomit on my 50 inch

going to move upstairs to the 22" monitor, should be better. man is this game being held back by ps3. there's something beautiful under all of those jaggies, I can tell!

Before you do that, turn your sharpness off or all the way down, turn off all noise reduction and filters etc. Might look better.

Jhoan

Free beer at the Union Square Gamestop!? Jarmel, you're lucky for knowing friends of friends that are Rockstar employees. I'm a sucker for free beer. I had feeling that Gamestop was going to be a nightmare as opposed to Best Buy.

I saw a decent group of thugs lined up for it at the game shop in my neighborhood (Washington Heights) after I came out the subway.

And Four Lokos is god awful caffeine or no caffeine. Thinking about it makes me want to puke.

This thread moves fast! I predict that OT2 will be up by the end of today if not tomorrow now that the game is out.

Edit: Stupid phone with bad grammar.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Anyone knows when you can buy it in the us on PSN? Seems the pre-order is over and how much space is required for digital?

Promised myself I wasn't gonna buy... caving in :(.

I hope the iFruit App won't be necessary for crucial story mission cause I don't have a smartphone or tablet

As for the game so far, I'm loving it

Lamar is hilarious.
And I caught Chop humping another dog during a mission xD
. I drive like a fucking maniac. Running/Sprinting could have been tweaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom