• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
My trevor:

0_0.jpg

dandoolan

They'll probably do what I've seen them do before. Don't bother to deliver it and slip the card through your door saying they missed you.

They seem to have delivered it somewhere. But it's not with me. Wrong house I guess, I've knocked on to some neighbours but no one else has it.

Fjordson

My eyelids are getting heavy, think I have to call it after only 2 and a half hours tonight =[

The game world is just sublime. Best one R* has created yet I think. The city kept me busy for the first hour just seeing the sights, but I've been out in the countryside for almost two. So many little things to see and do out here.

Just capped it off with a sunset while Elevators by Outkast was playing on the radio. Magic.

Haven't done many missions yet, but I like what I've seen so far. Franklin and Lamar are great.

Hixx

My game and guide just came, installing now :D

Flicking through the contents of the guide while it is and some people have been complaining about lack of side stuff and collectibles and just from the table of contents I am wondering wtf they are on about. Seems like there is a crazy amount of stuff to do!

DJ88

How are you guys getting your Snapmatic photos? The site is barely loading and if I search under my username it says there aren't any.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How long does it take to install on PS3?

Jindrax

talk more about the game guys common! More gifs, more snapshots! what's the costomisation like. Is there a gym? can you get shredded?

Good Lord the sky and especially the water are the best I’ve ever seen in any game ever! Just wow! o_O

And I just stole my first plane and the view from high up over the city all lit up at night made my jaw drop.

Driving along the beach front listening to Pure Shores is such a guilty pleasure for me and I feel the Housers know it.

I think the PS2 games having low resolution textures made it a lot easier to get your bearings and learn the city. It's a difficult task, but it seems like such an urban sprawl there's no way I'm ever going to know my way around. Takes taxi drivers years to learn a city properly, right? Probably just harder for the brain to perceive patterns when there's so much textural detail.

Acorn

I remember when Royal Mail used to deliver around 9-10am.

Yep, my first post was at 8 and could pick it up before work, then the second around 1. I don't even have the same postie everyday since the old awesome guy that delivered for years here retired.

Now its anytime between 11-1.

Riggs

Banned
lollllll these girls having a fight outside my apartment st 6 35 am, shouting all crazy. o al drunk and paused GTA to smoke, I heard it and went to investigate. There is at least 7 cops here, just like GTA!!

oxidax

It started to download fast at 12:30 but then at around 1:45 it was clear that millions of people were clogging their servers. Its 6:30 now and its still at 95%. I just hope that its not corrupted.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lollllll these girls having a fight outside my apartment st 6 35 am, shouting all crazy. o al drunk and paused GTA to smoke, I heard it and went to investigate. There is at least 7 cops here, just like GTA!!
Living the dreaaaam!!!

red731

What a life you are living, Riggs. Truly like the game.

red731

We were just talking about smelling and sniffing new cases today in regards of GTAV.
Me and two colleagues are outta work from tomorrow till next week
KuGsj.gif

Omni

God damn this game is awesome. Been playing for 4 hours... Finished maybe four missions. So much to explore.

+ Non-Stop-Pop FM is literally the best radio station ever. Driving down the highway hearing songs I haven't heard in years. I'm in love.

UnrealEck

Get pictures.
If they're hot.

Yoshichan

Cat is sniffing dat GTAV from the mailman!

Good kitty!!

MWxccV2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom