• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Fuck. You. This thread is supposed to be a safe haven. I shouldn't expect to see a massive spoiler like this here. There's an entire thread dedicated to spoiling the map for christ sake. Post this there.You know, the one that says spoiler in the title.

Yet you quote it...

How does the R* Social site work with friends and such. Will I have to have the Crew members on my XBL Live friendslist in order to be able to join my sessions (and join others) or does it go from the Crew setup on the website?

Gaz_RB

Fuck. You. This thread is supposed to be a safe haven. I shouldn't expect to see a massive spoiler like this here. There's an entire thread dedicated to spoiling the map for christ sake. Post this there.You know, the one that says spoiler in the title.

Man, I thought everybody had given in and seen the map. That sucks man, sorry none of us warned you

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
So how do you guys feel about the whole map being open right from the start instead of it broken off a section at a time?

Good? Bad? No Difference?

I guess it will be good. It'll further delay me from starting the story, though.

Marleyman

Banned
So how do you guys feel about the whole map being open right from the start instead of it broken off a section at a time?

B7CBF85420443754BB6FD634FE38F.gif

Derrick01

Banned

Potential problem

I said it before but the best part of San Andreas and how much content it had was that it was revealed to you in a slow drip. You do car customization for one mission, then you find out that the Los Santos map split into colored territories that you could capture, then you found out you could fly planes and parachute, then you found out there was a fucking jetpack in the game.

If it was all there right away the impact would have been reduced dramatically.

hlhbk

I am debating and want your opinion GAF. I have already taken the 17th off. I have the special edition preordered and paid off at Amazon. If I stay that route I may not get the game delievered to my door until 5-7 PM that night. I have called my local gamestop and can preorder the CE, and get it at midnight and play all day. Unfortunatly the special edition is sold out so if I get it at gamestop it will be the CE.

Is it worth the extra $70 for the CE and getting to play it all day on my day off?

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
This been posted yet?
Production issues for 360 GTA V. (Nu.nl, Dutch source)
According to several Dutch retailers there are some light issues with the production of the 360 version, as apparently two of the ten lines for the 360 version weren't functioning properly. Two Dutch retailers have stated that their initial shipments have been cut by a third due to this, and Nedgame, one of the biggest in the Netherlands states that their shipments have been cut by 10%. This'll prbably not make any difference in sales, but I thought it was worth sharing.

antitrop

My entire day will consist of stopping by my MMJ dispensary for some goods, then GameStop to pre-order GTA V, followed by a trip to Burger King to try out those french fry burgers for a dollar.

Then reading this thread and playing The Lost and Damned for the rest of the day.

6 more days.

Robot Pants

This been posted yet?
Production issues for 360 GTA V. (Nu.nl, Dutch source)
According to several Dutch retailers there are some light issues with the production of the 360 version, as apparently two of the ten lines for the 360 version weren't functioning properly. Two Dutch retailers have stated that their initial shipments have been cut by a third due to this, and Nedgame, one of the biggest in the Netherlands states that their shipments have been cut by 10%. This'll prbably not make any difference in sales, but I thought it was worth sharing.
LrsBkkd.jpg

B00TE

Can't wait, going to a midnight release and picking up my collectors edition. Thinking about next week is already making time go slow, haha.

Still in the crew, looking forward to participating in shenanigans with you guys when GTA Online is released. :D

AkuMifune

Banned
I can't tell if these reaction .gifs are good or bad.

I think it's a move to quiet the whiners. I never minded opening them up, and I'll probably just try to learn the layout first. Or just get lost and enjoy it. Ok, I like it.

Orbis

Wow, really? How is the map for a GTA game ever a spoiler? It's included with the game, in the box, and you're probably going to see it before you've inserted the disk. Unless you had some kind of ritual planned..

Marleyman

Banned
My entire day will consist of stopping by my MMJ dispensary for some goods, then GameStop to pre-order GTA V, followed by a trip to Burger King to try out those french fry burgers for a dollar.

Then reading this thread and playing The Lost and Damned for the rest of the day.

6 more days.

So lucky; Pennsylvania needs to step their medicinal marijuana game up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom