• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

smr00

Banned
Metacritic is gonna break 99% easily.
Could be 100%.

Could be.
Nope. There will always be that one reviewer who gives something extremely popular a bad score to get traffic on his/her site.

Not saying there won't be people out that genuinely don't like the game, but there are people out there in the business of practicing yellow journalism with outlandish headlines and poor reviews on games getting 10s and 5/5's because it gives them a lot of traffic and that traffic brings money.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Well then i guess that was real too.

bkBq7eb.jpg

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I really am glad I bought Diablo 3 on PS3 to tide me over. My hype is at max, but since Diablo 3 is so addicting to play, its definitely helped. For those in need of a good time waster, this is your game.

I'm on this plan as well, not bad at all.

Still super anxious though.

kris.

Banned
Nope. There will always be that one reviewer who gives something extremely popular a bad score to get traffic on his/her site.

Not saying there won't be people out that genuinely don't like the game, but there are people out there in the business of practicing yellow journalism with outlandish headlines and poor reviews on games getting 10s and 5/5's because it gives them a lot of traffic and that traffic brings money.

Fair point!

But maybe, just maybe... This could be the one.

Again I'll say ... for the people who feel the need to prove that they have the game by taking a dozen pictures of their TV screen with GTAV loaded on the title screen on XBL ... why can't they just launch the game and take a 30 second video using the same camera of them walking around.

Where's the 360 GAF crew? Also anyone else amazed that it's 5 days to go and no leak. R* must have put out a ridiculous penalty fine notice for any retailer to break the street date to make it this water tight.

SuperSah

Banned
Yep that's the one! Had mine ore oaid

I can see it being Saturday I'd say.

Why is it a banned site? Probably the best retailer for games in EU.

Since Amazon's dispatching on Saturday, I imagine it'll be the same for them.

Amazon is true, I contacted them and they verified it. :)

I hope we can sit down in the game. It's such a simple little thing, but imagine having like a bench atop Mt. Chiliad or just sitting at a bus stop or at the beach and just people-watching.

Regarding leaks, if I can see just a 30 second clip of Michael walking down the street, I'll be happy

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
If you could see 2 minutes of any part of the game which part would you want to see?
The intro, just someone free roaming for 2 minutes?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The beach girl now has a name. Beach Girl.

SQqYUOR.jpg

Does it really say "Beach Girl"? ...ENHANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom