• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

mr7jg8.jpg

Boom
http://i39.************/mr7jg8.jpg
?

link blocked?

SuperSah

Banned
I guess you're right. I just couldn't see anywhere for the status to appear - plus it still has a drop-down to change the postage option, as though the order is still open. Maybe I'm getting paranoid. I just NEED this game.

It'll be shifted to the orders tab once it begins. Until then it'll remain in the pre-orders tab.

I keep checking my Amazon order since they're now processing for a Saturday dispatch, I feel ya bro :(

Jesus I just don't get why people go through the elaborate work to setup a fake game box, shrink wrap it, put it in a packaging envelop, and then record themselves opening it.

Like the hours of work it takes to do that... WHY.

ANd then on top of that, why would you print the wrong goddam cover!?

Nobody gave them attention growing up...

Wasp

Eh, I dunno, the number of stars don't match how many there are on live.xbox.com:

sMB2cVO.png

Although maybe the UK / Europe store has a different star count than the US store. But, I'd be surprised if Europe's store exceeded the star count of the US store, just based on traffic.
z5oxFMx.png

cormack12

Gold Member
Jesus I just don't get why people go through the elaborate work to setup a fake game box, shrink wrap it, put it in a packaging envelop, and then record themselves opening it.

Like the hours of work it takes to do that... WHY.

ANd then on top of that, why would you print the wrong goddam cover!?

Pretty much this. What's wrong with people. It's so ironic they all want to be famous yet cut off their heads.

Pretty much this. What's wrong with people. It's so ironic they all want to be famous yet cut off their heads.

I might do one where I meticulously open the case, show off the disc, show it being put into my console and then let it load up....

...a picture of the GTA IV menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom