• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it a banned site? Probably the best retailer for games in EU.

Since Amazon's dispatching on Saturday, I imagine it'll be the same for them.

Amazon is true, I contacted them and they verified it. :)

I believe they had security problems on site a couple of years ago and some gaffers were also stung.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
ViS6Rcp.png

2013-09-1122_13_04-ru1obmr.png

http://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=179382

dreamfall

GAF Street represent!

Excited for GAF crews, it'll be nice to rejoin society after spending a ton of time in isolation playing single player!

SuperSah

Banned
I believe they had security problems on site a couple of years ago and some gaffers were also stung.

Ah I see. Never caused me an isue!

FObF6zv

So I was digging through my cabinet to find this! A free £5 preorder GAME gave me for GTAV. Shame Amazon's £34.99 price is too good to give up.

Excuse the low-res shot, snapped with a iTouch.

bidguy

Banned
Sad times, my copy is only shipping on the 17th :S

where did you buy it ?
amazon germany is shipping on september 16
my copy wont arrive on time but the support still says its guaranteed to arrive on the 17th.

anyone knows what happens if they are wrong ? it has free delivery so they cant refund that.

Branson

Im playing SR4 right now and its going to be so weird going from that to GTAV. I might cleanse the pallet so to speak with some Fire Pro Wrestling or something.

JeTmAn81

I'm amazed at just how many fakes there have been. People keep trying, and trying, and trying. It's almost amazing as the fact that it's less than a week to go and nobody quite has the real thing yet.

TheMan

silly question about pre-orders, but i've never preordered with gamestop online before. I asked for the game to be sent to my local store. Am I actually guaranteed a copy on launch day even though I wasn't asked to put actual money down?

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
where did you buy it ?
my copy wont arrive on time but the support still says its guaranteed to arrive on the 17th.

anyone knows what happens if they are wrong ? it has free delivery so they cant refund that.

Just keep an eye on the delivery estimate and if it goes to 18 or whatever contact support.

SuperSah

Banned
Nasty inkjet printout, BBFC rather than PEGI age rating, envelope already open at one end before he takes a knife to it. Bad fake.

Where are people seeing their preorder status on the Shop of To? I preordered and prepaid with PayPal a while ago, and I can see my order in the site, but nowhere for a status?

They have a TON of pre-orders. Your's could be processed from now till Saturday.

It's a large haul.

Jesus I just don't get why people go through the elaborate work to setup a fake game box, shrink wrap it, put it in a packaging envelop, and then record themselves opening it.

Like the hours of work it takes to do that... WHY.

ANd then on top of that, why would you print the wrong goddam cover!?

where did you buy it ?

Keep an eye on the delivery estimate and contact support if it's late. Buy the game in the store on the 17 and complain to Amazon... You'll probably get a $10 or $20 coupon.

monkeyhat

They have a TON of pre-orders. Your's could be processed from now till Saturday.

It's a large haul.
I guess you're right. I just couldn't see anywhere for the status to appear - plus it still has a drop-down to change the postage option, as though the order is still open. Maybe I'm getting paranoid. I just NEED this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom