• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
I think we all know why.

L9NOiiu.jpg

GAF, I love you.

Simo

Hopefully I'll have some spare time tonight so I can take a lawn mower to NeoGANG to make some room for folks.

netBuff

Eh, I dunno, the number of stars don't match how many there are on live.xbox.com:

sMB2cVO.png

Although maybe the UK / Europe store has a different star count than the US store. But, I'd be surprised if Europe's store exceeded the star count of the US store, just based on traffic.

The European star count is much higher for GTA V than the US one (I now noticed that someone else has already pointed this out on the previous page).

If they send it out on Friday, as rumoured, I'm gonna be staring out my window all Saturday morning.

Well, that's that solved then. He's clearly from the future.

Not solved at all. I don't know whether this is fake or real, but the star count shown in that picture is quite correct for the UK Xbox Marketplace:

Certinty

GAF reacting as if a hundred gameplay videos just got put on Youtube over a few pictures of someone installing the game. NID though.

Linius

Every time I look away, 10 posts are added.

GAF pls. :(

Yeah, it's way too much. But luckily a lot of posts don't have much content that I wanna read. Like this post for instance, I don't think people really care for this post. So they could potentially skip it but by now they already read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom