• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
F4auEiK.png

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Holy shit.

Just cancelled my preorder for the GTA PS3 bundle because on Craigslist I found one of these

Sony-PS3-160GB-system-front-view.jpg

sealed for $170. When I meet him/her tomorrow I'm gonna up the thing up at the meet to verify, but looking at the prices for this type of slim on Amazon I think I am getting a deal.

Holy shit.

Just cancelled my preorder for the GTA PS3 bundle because on Craigslist I found one of these

Sony-PS3-160GB-system-front-view.jpg

sealed for $170. When I meet him/her tomorrow I'm gonna up the thing up at the meet to verify, but looking at the prices for this type of slim on Amazon I think I am getting a deal.

boom

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, it's way too much. But luckily a lot of posts don't have much content that I wanna read. Like this post for instance, I don't think people really care for this post. So they could potentially skip it but by now they already read it.

Yeah, I hear you. Nothing literally stops this train. :p

According to Sweden Amazon, GAME has already begun shipping.

honestly I really hope those pirates post some gameplay footage soon. Just watching a couple missions of uninterrupted gameplay is all I need to decide whether or not I'm gonna buy this, because signs are pointing to it being pretty good.

Symphonia

Banned
I ordered my PS3/GTA V bundle today from Littlewoods. It's £289 in total but I pay £5.70 a week for a year. I'd say it's worth it for a 500GB PS3 plus GTA V, and a copy of The Last of Us to go with it.

I also bought a new TV to go with it. I'm all set.

If R* and Take Two are viewing this thread, they have to be laughing their asses off...

They probably are around just making sure that it hasn't leaked yet. Because if it does before launch then they're going to go to work shutting down any streams or Youtube videos that are uploaded.

Wasp

This is damn cool. LA's skyline:

UwWlUal.jpg

Anyway I can't believe that it's only five days before the game is in five million hands and not one unscrupulous person owns the game yet. Apart from Jim Sterling.

dreamfall

UwWlUal.jpg

Anyway I can't believe that it's only five days before the game is in five million hands and not one unscrupulous person owns the game yet. Apart from Jim Sterling.

God damn, the draw distance in GTA V is SO DOPE!

In all seriousness, that is beautiful.

Dabanton

Again I'll say ... for the people who feel the need to prove that they have the game by taking a dozen pictures of their TV screen with GTAV loaded on the title screen on XBL ... why can't they just launch the game and take a 30 second video using the same camera of them walking around.

You would think it would be that easy.

Or hell open up the map in the case and take a photo of that as well.

Rockstar did an amazing job on not having this game leaked. It is 5 days before the release date and there is still absolutely nothing, and with GTA IV it got leaked 2 weeks prior.

BFIB

UwWlUal.jpg

Map can't be that big. Look how big Michael is!?

0/10 confirmed.

IMACOMPUTA

When a game goes this far above and beyond all of its peers, a 10/10 is totally justified.
At first glance GTA IV did this. Looking back, there are a lot of valid criticisms.
Everything R* has done since GTA IV has worked towards fixing those problems.

Bring on the 10/10s

dreamfall

Cant have GTAV without a pack of smokes

Smokes confirmed!

I was hoping since we could hit up dispensaries in the game, we'd also be able to just light up a jack where ever.

Saboteur/Yakuza style.

so thats how they do it? grab a number?

At my place, the lineup is usually at least 40 deep for any title. I'm thinking this will be even crazier- much worse.
For every Rockstar title, I pay it off and they put a number on the receipt. I get there early, get that number, and then come back around 11 to appreciate the gaming camaraderie and chain smoke in anticipation.

Ritualistic healing to contain that last hour of hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom