• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
Any word on when the review embargo lifts?

Not because i care what they say...i just want to ingest everything about this game.

Guys. Chill. Just two days, then a weekend that we wont coun't of course and then a monday that doesn't really count too because it releasea at 12 o clock. So actually the game releases in 2 days.

I'm going crazy

DukeBobby

Guys. Chill. Just two days, then a weekend that we wont coun't of course and then a monday that doesn't really count too because it releasea at 12 o clock. So actually the game releases in 2 days.

I'm going crazy

Yeah, but if we don't count tomorrow or Friday either, it releases in 0 days.

GTA V is out now!!

AkuMifune

Banned

I'm going crazy

Monday is going to be the worst.

Wasp

just saw an ad for gta 5 here in the UK.
everyone was saying about 60fps or something? it didn't look that way to me.
It's not 60fps in the UK.

Going off topic but is TV ever 60fps in the UK? Because I've never noticed, it all looks 24fps to me.

Anyway the GTA V advert is good but the GTA IV advert was a lot cooler and more original.

woen

My iPhone app with a countdown says 4 days*

This is so close ! The gameplay trailer was release 2 months ago and the online trailer only 1 month ago.

4 days 23h*

I'm going crazy
Got a crazy backlog of PC games to keep me occupied and then I don't have classes on Tuesday so it's going to seven straight hours of GTA V.

(college, not high school, and yes, I'm planned my Fall schedule with the GTA V release date in mind)

IMACOMPUTA

It doesn't matter what number is tacked onto this game for a review.
I know it's going to blow my mind more than any game before it.
I'll give it boner/10, what's the difference?

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn't matter what number is tacked onto this game for a review.
I know it's going to blow my mind more than any game before it.
I'll give it boner/10, what's the difference?

I don't really think you need to convince anyone here that reviews don't matter to them.

Lupi_47

459763440.jpg

853970948.jpg

1363586457.jpg

Poland
puppy-eyes_anim.gif

Gaz_RB

Now, I didn't read them...but how exactly are those end game spoilers known to be true?

You're good amigo, it was a joke.

The spoiler tags say "Why did you click this? Have some self control"

Don't think anyone knows the ending. Audio was released from the pre load, but it was scrambled and out of order, so no worries!

Hang on, I thought GTAO took place before the main story.

There's been conflicting reports. I'm gonna say before though, that's what CVG said originally.

But the GameInformer article is more recent...

Andrew.

Banned
Got a crazy backlog of PC games to keep me occupied and then I don't have classes on Tuesday so it's going to seven straight hours of GTA V.

(college, not high school, and yes, I'm planned my Fall schedule with the GTA V release date in mind)

Seven hours? Pfffft.

Six straight days motherfudger.

It's not 60fps in the UK.

Going off topic but is TV ever 60fps in the UK? Because I've never noticed, it all looks 24fps to me.

Anyway the GTA V advert is good but the GTA IV advert was a lot cooler and more original.

thats just weird.

anyone uploaded the gta tv spot at 60fps? (obviously not youtube) i'd like to see it.

and i agree, 4's CM was way better.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
You're good amigo, it was a joke.

The spoiler tags say "Why did you click this? Have some self control"

Don't think anyone knows the ending. Audio was released from the pre load, but it was scrambled and out of order, so no worries!

There was a thing from the audio leaks but it doesn't say anything of what the ending is but people have guessed about it and it sounds like something that would happen at the end.

smr00

Banned

I'm going crazy
No days will count if you just stay drunk from now till monday.

I've recently started playing TBOGT on PS3.

If anyone would like to play online over the next few days, feel free to add me on PSN: xenorevlis

Gaz_RB

There was a thing from the audio leaks but it doesn't say anything of what the ending is but people have guessed about it and it sounds like something that would happen at the end.

I think I was trying to make myself feel better because I think it got spoiled for me on a random YouTube comment :/

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yeah, but Snake, drinking negates the wise decision factor which means if you dont pass out in time, you will have drunk enough to get the balls to possibly not give a shit about spoiling yourself =P

Haha no i won't drink at home alone ...will go to party with my GF and friends. This should keep me away from looking stuff up :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom