• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
But the internet is just one click away on your cell phone that will be in your pocket while you are out.

NOOOO!
aww.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Time we all stand together to protect Buckethead from the giant hand of R* ..

I know he probably can't divulge what their issues were but looking over the OP again I can't imagine what the issue is.

The situation is being resolved but having to deal with all this legalese because of other's mistakes is quite frustrating.

Especially when your efforts were positive and non-selfish.

is the xbox disc 2 just GTA online? if no do i have to install one disc? haven't bought a 360 game in a while and i only got 20gigs HD.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The situation is being resolved but having to deal with all this legalese because of other's mistakes is quite frustrating.

So you aren't allowed to talk about it?

Garland7G

is the xbox disc 2 just GTA online? if no do i have to install one disc? haven't bought a 360 game in a while and i only got 20gigs HD.

No, the 1st disk is an install disk which I hear is about 8 gigs, the second disk is the one you need to use to play the game. I assume GTAOnline will be a download we need to do Oct 1st when it releases.

Hope the situation is resolved for you without much hassle.

Kudos on the effort spent on this OT.

I have GTA 4 and I got bored quick. I loved Red Dead redemption anyways I'm a big fan of that Show sons of anarchy and was thinking about buying that LAD DLC. Do you have to be finished with the story of 4 to play it?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I have GTA 4 and I got bored quick. I loved Red Dead redemption anyways I'm a big fan of that Show sons of anarchy and was thinking about buying that LAD DLC. Do you have to be finished with the story of 4 to play it?

No you can do the DLC stories at anytime

I had to deal with them a few years ago too. Hopefully your problem will be resolved.
It is being resolved but I'm still having to deal with the fallout of the initial whatever.

Spending my nights responding to emails, especially after I devoted my entire weekend to the OP, is extremely discouraging.

Rockstar must be pissed about any leak that is made and clamping down on it. I noticed that IGN posted an article about the map and then a couple of hours later the article was removed probably due to pressure from rockstar.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It is being resolved but I'm still having to deal with the fallout of the initial whatever.

Spending my nights responding to emails, especially after I devoted my entire weekend to the OP, is extremely discouraging.

I know how you feel

Rockstar must be pissed about the leaks. I noticed that IGN posted an article about the map and then a couple of hours later the article was removed probably due to pressure from rockstar.

Nothing a 10/10 can't fix

One is for installing the other is to play the game with, you can also install the 2nd if you want faster load times.

No, the 1st disk is an install disk which I hear is about 8 gigs, the second disk is the one you need to use to play the game. I assume GTAOnline will be a download we need to do Oct 1st when it releases.

Both games are needed for single player, I believe only the second one must be installed.

ok, might go PS3 for this one, hope we see good and reliable comparisons before launch.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
You know what I am looking forward to the most? Hopping in the first car I can and seeing how it handles. Driving is in my blood. I drive for a living and I own a car and motorbike. In the GTA games I can just lose myself all day driving and listening to the radio.

The driving in GTAIV is the best out of all sandbox games. Imo.

Are we expecting parity with regard to framerate and texture quality for 360 and PS3 this time around? Any idea when a digital foundry comparison will pop up?

Yeah, after the game releases. :p

You know what I am looking forward to the most? Hopping in the first car I can and seeing how it handles. Driving is in my blood. I drive for a living and I own a car and motorbike. In the GTA games I can just lose myself all day driving and listening to the radio.

The driving in GTAIV is the best out of all sandbox games. Imo.
I agree. I prefer the weighty realistic physics over a more arcade-y feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom