• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT Concept: The real drifting Simulator

ourumov

I am playing GTC (a friend lend me his copy) and it's amazing at how easy is to do "nice drifts" on it.
The car behaves in a much more responsive way when you are at the middle of the drift so it doesn't happen what happened in GT3 (where the limit arrived VERY soon).
This way, playing in the autumn ring with an RX-7 and without helps you can find yourself emulating Initial D, Ridge Racer or Daytona USA courses XD.

I played for a long time in GT3 without any kind of helps (ASM, TSC) and tweaking the cars to do drifting but it's amazing how GTC is a much more superior game (in the drifting aspect) by just removing the ASM/TSC.

It's kinda rewarding to see yourself doing the turn after the bridge in GTC's Autumn Ring in a game that is not as arcade as its main competitors (I refuse to consider PGR2 a sim because the drifting is nearly the same than we had seen on MSR).

to me, GTC feels more real then GT3 while drifting.
and yes.. Autumn Ring ROCKS!. best track in Gran Turismo ever!.

I just love throwing the SL55AMG around on that track =)

Top Bottom