• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Artificial Scarcity, Blow Up, Blow Up II and Rooftop Rumble come immediately to mind. Basically anything where you don't have to worry too much about collateral damage.
rooftop is level 75

Tank will be bought after level 70

EDIT:

Just been farming crystal clear out 3 at the moment

Some "easy" ones for your level might be
A titan of a job, if merryweather are to close to the plane or truck, land further away and use a sniper rifle.
base invaders, make sure to get in rons plan to make the jets spawn, then call for your buzzard
check out time
cleaning the cat house
cops capacity
any of the crystall clearout missions
denial of service
extradition, but it might be easier with a laser (at tervor hanger)
high priority case
hit em up
judging the jury - level 65
on the list
time to get away
trash talk - level 81

there are more, but this should be a good start.

edit removed my duplicates that MisterNoisy already posted about
edit2 forgot to mention, switch to free aim before you go online, you will get more rp when you grind out these missions.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
rooftop is level 75

Some "easy" ones for your level might be
A titan of a job, if merryweather are to close to the plane or truck, land further away and use a sniper rifle.
base invaders, make sure to get in rons plan to make the jets spawn, then call for your buzzard
check out time
cleaning the cat house
cops capacity
any of the crystall clearout missions
denial of service
extradition, but it might be easier with a laser (at tervor hanger)
high priority case
hit em up
judging the jury - level 65
on the list
time to get away
trash talk - level 81

there are more, but this should be a good start.

edit removed my duplicates that MisterNoisy already posted about
edit2 forgot to mention, switch to free aim before you go online, you will get more rp when you grind out these missions.

I can't use the rockets without auto aim for love nor money though :(

Thanks btw

So someone said to unlock a bunch if car mods I should run criminal records a bunch of times. Is this the best way to grind unlocks? How long should it take?

Oh thats great, thanks :D
welcome!

So someone said to unlock a bunch if car mods I should run criminal records a bunch of times. Is this the best way to grind unlocks? How long should it take?
yeah, set it to one lap and use supers to do it quick and use a playlist. You need 50 wins. The race is about 30 seconds long and the reset to begin again is about the same amount of time. It will probably take a few hours if you trade wins.

I would suggest trading wins with someone.

welcome!

yeah, set it to one lap and use supers to do it quick and use a playlist. You need 50 wins. The race is about 30 seconds long and the reset to begin again is about the same amount of time. It will probably take a few hours if you trade wins.

I would suggest trading wins with someone.

Supers? How can I set up a playlist and what's the benefit?

Supers? How can I set up a playlist and what's the benefit?

Super car class like the Turismo R, Entity XF, ext. Playlist will save time by reducing loading into the world and re-selecting the race.
To make one

online>playlist>create>add race

to play it

online>playlist>my playlist

Anyone like metal? Uploaded a new video today, with a couple of beefy metal tracks by my long-time friend Alex Huber. He is in the video as Escobar, and zomaha is present as well with a GAF shirt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bqBRWtxhbo

We should get moving on that GAF video, at least as far as planning is concerned. Maybe schedule some time in the near future for us to meet up online, and before then some of us can prep some interesting maps or come up with ideas for us to do :p

MisterNoisy

I have a new favorite mission/general purpose car now:

eoPj1O8.jpg

Has something of a 'Transporter' vibe, and I dig it. Quick, easy to drive, can take a serious beating and keep moving and seats four felons.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Is there a deathmatch that forces the Combat Pistol? I'm trying to unlock the LSPD tint.

I just saw this guide for "Non Contact Missions". This should help since you can not bookmark them anymore and they don't show up in your contact mission list.

"Close Action
Coasting
Coveted
Crystal Clear Out II
Crystal Clear Out III
Dirt Road
Factory Closure
Potshot
Truck Together"

http://gtaforums.com/topic/761863-non-contact-missions/

So..ahm...what's a "non-contact mission"? :p

Do you mean missions that would never be assigned by one of the phone contacts? In that case, how many missions are set like that?

I have a new favorite mission/general purpose car now:

eoPj1O8.jpg

Has something of a 'Transporter' vibe, and I dig it. Quick, easy to drive, can take a serious beating and keep moving and seats four felons.

What car is that?

Guys, i have to apologize. I suffer from migraines so that's why i (PSN: Existanz) dont always accept mission invites.

And if i did accept and didnt chat, its because i didnt have a comfortable mic. Though thats no longer an issue as I bought a pair of the Playstation Wireless 2.0 Headsets :D

Online now, pretty quiet. God, every fucking time I think I can make it through a mission with strangers, I regret it 20 seconds into the mission.

Tigress

Online now, pretty quiet. God, every fucking time I think I can make it through a mission with strangers, I regret it 20 seconds into the mission.

Online has gotten a lot more fun now that I've found a group to play with (rather than randoms or playing on my own).

I've actually gotten to the point I don't want to play it alone except for to do mundane stuff like sell cars or steal more. WHich is still more fun when there are others in the lobby.

Benefactor Schafter. It's a Merc clone instead of an Audi clone, but it's big and fast. Also have a newfound love for the Granger - one of those with five or more people in/on it is hell on wheels.

I love my Granger. I don't use it enough. It also is pretty good for offroading (but I think my rebel is better).

waypoetic

Banned
Here are my mission vehicles

Ûbermacht Oracle II
OJXLC3ilS0mpQkVJUitBmg_0_0.jpg

DeClasse Granger
G9V5VbEkak-oQHkrzgSaiA_0_0.jpg

Benefactor Dubsta
YxCzM9liLkqJlzZ1IYITiQ_0_0.jpg

Dundreary Landstalker
FGoPh2W7HEaatfR2Pv8ruw_0_0.jpg

Ûbermacht Oracle
GZFjAM4fEUuoSgcmV8fAqw_0_0.jpg

I've also got a Schafter but i don't have any pictures of that.

So a friend got me one of those bill shark cards. What should I buy? Already got the apartment with a 10 car garage. Any suggestions on vehicles?

MisterNoisy

Buzzard, then maybe the tank. Alternately, hang onto it until the next update drops since there's a new attack helicopter in some of the heist trailer footage.

waypoetic

Banned
I seriously doubt that we're gonna be able to buy any of the Heist vehicles. I mean, a 4x4 with an MG mounted on the back of it... Fuck. I'll be hiding in private sessions forever!

MisterNoisy

I seriously doubt that we're gonna be able to buy any of the Heist vehicles. I mean, a 4x4 with an MG mounted on the back of it... Fuck. I'll be hiding in private sessions forever!

Armed Mesas would be awesome, but even if they don't add that, a new attack helicopter would be a no-brainer to get people to pony up for Shark cards, and there's already two purchasable armed helis in the game.

Hydra I need a Hydra and an attack chopper they are the main reasons I am yet to own a Buzzard.

If they don't release them then I'll grab a Buzzard I've got the money I just need to be patient. I know I'd be mad if I bought the Buzzard then they released them with Heists.

So..ahm...what's a "non-contact mission"? :p

Do you mean missions that would never be assigned by one of the phone contacts? In that case, how many missions are set like that?
Like the mission you get from Trevor, you can't call him.

http://gta.wikia.com/Missions_in_GTA_Online

Hydra I need a Hydra and an attack chopper they are the main reasons I am yet to own a Buzzard.

If they don't release them then I'll grab a Buzzard I've got the money I just need to be patient. I know I'd be mad if I bought the Buzzard then they released them with Heists.
I want the vtol too, but I have that feeling we wont be able to buy it.

Online has gotten a lot more fun now that I've found a group to play with (rather than randoms or playing on my own).

I've actually gotten to the point I don't want to play it alone except for to do mundane stuff like sell cars or steal more. Which is still more fun when there are others in the lobby.

Well that's why I joined the GAF Crew, but I think the time difference makes it a bitch. When I do find someone in a session I can't reach them via voice chat. Wish I would just get a "Can't play right now" just so I'd stop trying.

I've only had a handful of successful meets with people in the GAF Crew, and they've either been through me literally landing in a session with only me and them, or by pathetically chasing them down through the city, like an unwanted cousin going "Waaaaaaiiit uuuuuuup"

waypoetic

Banned
Armed Mesas would be awesome, but even if they don't add that, a new attack helicopter would be a no-brainer to get people to pony up for Shark cards, and there's already two purchasable armed helis in the game.

I'm not paying real money to get more money in GTAO. Fooorgeeet abooout it

whiteape

Didn't they said the heists will be ready before the PC version launches? I remember that was when the PC version was still coming at January 27th, so will we see the heists in the next days?

I've only had a handful of successful meets with people in the GAF Crew by pathetically chasing them down through the city, like an unwanted cousin going "Waaaaaaiiit uuuuuuup"

You weren't chasing me the other night. I was making you work for it. Totally worth the prize of driving around in my Marshall :p

Tigress

Well that's why I joined the GAF Crew, but I think the time difference makes it a bitch. When I do find someone in a session I can't reach them via voice chat. Wish I would just get a "Can't play right now" just so I'd stop trying.

I've only had a handful of successful meets with people in the GAF Crew, and they've either been through me literally landing in a session with only me and them, or by pathetically chasing them down through the city, like an unwanted cousin going "Waaaaaaiiit uuuuuuup"

A group of us tend to only be in crew/invite only rooms. If I see you on I'll I invite you in. We're pretty social, it's just better than randoms.

waypoetic

Banned
By the way, make it a habit to add GAFers if you want to play with them. For some dumb reason the "you've got a mission invite"-thing on your phone doesn't tell you whether that person is in your crew or not.

If you add me (PSN) just write "GTA GAF" in the message :)

Ted

'Sup GTAOGAF. How the devil is everybody?

Me and Shanko are gonna be on playing tonight for a couple of hours. Possibly Ted also.

Sorry I missed you guys. My better half went crazy and skyped everyone we know and watched two movies back to back to celebrate the re-connection of our internet!

Here are my mission vehicles

[snip]

I've also got a Schafter but i don't have any pictures of that.

I love these pictures. I really must get round to updating the OP with all the good ones folk have posted.

I collated all my garage pics [in Snapmatic style] to pass the time on a flight recently. When I looked through them all I couldn't believe there were so many and that I actually regularly used pretty much all of them.

Sorry for filling the thread with these but I just had to post them...

Vans:

Saloon/Sedan four doors:

Drift:

Muscle and 'rod:

Dewbauchee road cars:

Race mod sports:

Blista sisters:

Super and misc sports:

Bikes and off-road:

Though there's a good few, I think it's a pretty understated collection for the most part. I shall fill the spare slots in the garage with Chrome and Gold Zentornos to add some balance.

Hoping to get back to Los Santos soon and catch up with the GAFam. Better top up the ol' bank account pre-heists.

Totally unrelated to the thread...

I have started using the dark theme GAF recently and it makes white background av images really white!

Way, Tigress, Mr. N, use them if you want them:

iggcMS5A9s4rM.gif
iKFL6Ccb61PzB.gif
i8EaZK9Gz0inQ.gif

Open invitation to GAF crews for some potential mayhem / strutting / general GTA-ing tonight!

I've started accumulating some playlists and jobs, as well as designing a few levels (not finished yet, though) with stuff like a row of exploding tanks and a ramp so we can get a few angles from FPS mode of us trying jump stunts while setting off the first tank with a gun, and letting the chain reaction go.

Also will probably be recording with Elgato GameCapture HD tonight to get some higher-quality footage with fellow GAF members. Have some already, but a lot of the more recent stuff was just PS4 share button.

MisterNoisy

'Sup GTAOGAF. How the devil is everybody?

Sorry I missed you guys. My better half went crazy and skyped everyone we know and watched two movies back to back to celebrate the re-connection of our internet!

I love these pictures. I really must get round to updating the OP with all the good ones folk have posted.

I collated all my garage pics [in Snapmatic style] to pass the time on a flight recently. When I looked through them all I couldn't believe there were so many and that I actually regularly used pretty much all of them.

Sorry for filling the thread with these but I just had to post them...

(snip)

Great pics! Took some updated versions of ones I took and really liked in the last-gen version of the game:

F4QDPEJ.jpg

DVcUBYW.jpg

Would love to participate, xenorevlis - I'm on XB1, though.

Thanks for the trans-bg avvy Ted, but I actually like the white background. Might edit it later, though.

Sorry, forgot to mention it was indeed PS4 version.

A few of us plan to be on from around 7PM Pacific onward. I even made a picture on my phone after sending a few people a message over PlayStation app.

bWtR6P.jpg

May have gotten a little carried away with the stickers...

So quick question. If I unlock level 4 stuff like engine upgrades can I just buy level 4 to get the best speed or do I have to buy ALL 4?

Oh also. I'm doing win boosting with a friend. I got some invites and I can't join at the moment because of it. He's letting me win so I get unlocks. Predicate the invites tho!

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Tigress and Chaos, I've been trying to reach you guys (PSN BiGBoSSMk23) but no response. :(

What gives?

BiGBoSSMk23

Ah OK. I've been trying to boost some shit too but, idk. I'd rather just let it come my way naturally. No rush lol Enjoy the game more that way.

Top Bottom