• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Out of curiousity, has anyone here managed to complete or even attempt the "All In Order" and "Loyalty" challenges yet? I'd be totally committed to tackling those two, but I don't know anyone that's dedicated enough yet to see it all the way through. My concern is the thought of someone bailing and leaving the crew high and dry after a day or two. But, if anyone here is serious enough about doing it, as in serious serious, then I would be down for it. Just wanted to see how many people here are interested in it.

Fuck even thinking about "Criminal Mastermind" for now. Don't think anyone wants to deal with the frustration that would ensue when that goes tits up, lol.

Cheddahz

Banned
If anyone with an Xbox One would like to play sometime, just hit me up (I'm a level 5, so I'll need to catch up to do heists and all that)

gamertag is Cheddahz

Marvie_3

Banned
If anyone is still playing on 360, feel free to add me. Would be sweet to have a few non-randoms to do heists with.

GT: Marvie03

Just added Psyclone, and send a message to what I think is eFKac's Social Club profile. Will add you in no doubt, eFKac. If that wasn't you, PM me on the Social Club with your Gaf name.

Sadly I can't be on tonight, but I plan to be farting around LS sunday morning/early afternoon, EST.

Just added Psyclone, and send a message to what I think is eFKac's Social Club profile. Will add you in no doubt, eFKac. If that wasn't you, PM me on the Social Club with your Gaf name.

Sadly I can't be on tonight, but I plan to be farting around LS sunday morning/early afternoon, EST.
I shall be there, good sir! I'm in California, so PST, but my Sunday should be slightly free, as I mostly have rewrites to focus on for next week, and a business plan to tweak. Nothing too time consuming!

Will probably be on tonight (PS4) as well, with 2-3 PS4s in the same location like the other night :)

11005114_447672565391769_595338091_n.jpg

Teknoman

So I changed my crew to NeoGang just now, and I cant invite any friends because the game thinks that I havent finished the tutorial? What gives?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
PS4, but I hope I can still join people after making the switch. Read that it was kind of a glitch.

easiest way to join someone's room for sure: on the PS4 friends list, if they are playing GTAO, you should be able to click join, and it'll load in.

Akai__

Playing GTA Online on the 360 is rough. Nobody wants to do the Heists and people are not willing to use a headset. I'd be much more succesful, if it would be 2 player Heists. Making it 4 players is really tough, because these randoms don't know how to play.

Why did they need to make these Heists so much 4 player dependent and voice chat dependent? I know it shouldn't be easy to pull the Heists of, but they should change something, so people can enjoy them on the 360. :(

Yes. I did 4 this morning.

Be careful to only do the ones created by Rockstar. There are some fakes that are impossible or take your $$$ even if you win...

What are those challenges? Have a link or an explanation for me?
Please :p

Akai__

Hey, just a quick question.
Is it still possible to start out with a new character? I'm level 7 and when I log in all I can do is stand around forever and wait for a quick job to fill up with players.
Am I doing something wrong here?

I played tons of Golf and Deathmatches, in order to rank up fast. Double EXP weekends also helped a lot, but I'm not sure if Rockstar still does them. At level 7 you just have a limited amount of (low tier) jobs and (higher ranked) people don't want to play those.

Striker

Quick job into Contact Missions and hope they put them on Hard difficulty. Easiest way I've been ranking up. I was a 61 when I first started playing GTA:O on next-gen at release and since then I've gone up to 112 -- mostly doing missions on hard, as well as doing gang attacks every once in a while.

Playing GTA Online on the 360 is rough. Nobody wants to do the Heists and people are not willing to use a headset. I'd be much more succesful, if it would be 2 player Heists. Making it 4 players is really tough, because these randoms don't know how to play.

Why did they need to make these Heists so much 4 player dependent and voice chat dependent? I know it shouldn't be easy to pull the Heists of, but they should change something, so people can enjoy them on the 360. :(

What are those challenges? Have a link or an explanation for me?
Please :p

I believe it's Jobs>Playlists>Challenges.

You'll need to scroll through the list, and read the descriptions, to find the $250,000 challenges. If you don't see one, back out and wait a couple minutes for the list to refresh.

You're looking to do the Rockstar created races that have time limits between 3-5 minutes as they are the easiest if you just run 5 clean laps. You must have at least $250,000 to enter and can do 4 per day.

Upon finishing, you're awarded $500,000 but that's just your wager plus winnings. As long as they keep showing up that's 2 million per day earnings for less than 15 minutes or racing.

EDIT:

Sorry, just processed that you're on 360. These were removed from PS3/360 but have reappeared on PS4/XBONE

Marvie_3

Banned

Agreed. I've been trying off and on all weekend to get through the first setup for the prison break heist. Haven't been able to get 4 people most of the time and when I do, someone leaves halfway through. Really getting sick of it.

So no takers for trying All In Order and Loyalty challenges? :/

Like I said, I'd give 100% in completing it on PS4 if anyone else is.

PSN: BloodyHell.

Tigress

Already started the loyalty challenge with a different group. Gotta finish with that group to join any other ones. And that is if we aren't insane enough to try the 10 million one (not sure how the others feel on that this point or not. We don't have many times we are all on at once unfortunately so it's been a bit slow going just to do the loyalty one. besides, I have a feeling that I would have to be better at the game myself to find a group willing to try for it cause not sure I can gaurentee I wouldn't keep messing it up ;) ).

Already started the loyalty challenge with a different group. Gotta finish with that group to join any other ones. And that is if we aren't insane enough to try the 10 million one (not sure how the others feel on that this point or not. We don't have many times we are all on at once unfortunately so it's been a bit slow going just to do the loyalty one. besides, I have a feeling that I would have to be better at the game myself to find a group willing to try for it cause not sure I can gaurentee I wouldn't keep messing it up ;) ).

No problemo my friend, not expecting anyone who's already in the middle of doing the challenges to stop midway. And yeah, as I said, best not to even think about the Criminal Mastermind challenge at all for now. Good luck with completing the loyalty challenge.

Dave1988

I'm interested in doing those. Hell, I'm interesed in finding a group that I can do Heists with. Playing with randoms can be a real pain.

I tried adding you, but searching for BloodyHell returns no matches.

Tigress

I'm interested in doing those. Hell, I'm interesed in finding a group that I can do Heists with. Playing with randoms can be a real pain.

I've tried adding you, but searching for BloodyHell returns no matches.

Well just be careful. I convinced lonestar to try it and he got a bad one and now I feel bad :(. (Sorry lonestar!!!!!).

And it was a criminal records one with a 2:41 time limit! And the reward was 250k as said in the reward part (not the title of the challenge).

Tigress

Not lost any $ doing CR challenges always make sure they are created by R* and 2.30 +.

I still haven't seen one challenge made by Rockstar honestly (or do you mean the race?). At least not today and I don't think ever honestly (but before I wasn't paying as close attention).

I've done three by random crews (one was IGN) today and all paid off. The one I suggested to Lonestar was by a french crew and was Criminal Records at 2:51 (a time even I was confident enough to try and was going to do myself). I feel bad cause he actually had the right instincts and wasn't going to do it but I was like, "I just did three and they all worked!" (including one that had a generous 4 minute time limit that I felt was highly likely to be a trick... why make it that easy. I just figured if it was it just meant I lost the money I got before).

I'm pretty good at spotting the ones that trick you with the title (where the title says easy250 and the reward is more like 1000) and I'm picky it has a to be a criminal records one with at least 3 minutes usually (2:51 I was still confident enough judging by my last three runs).

Akai__

Sorry, just processed that you're on 360. These were removed from PS3/360 but have reappeared on PS4/XBONE

Thought that would be the case. No worries and thanks. :D

Agreed. I've been trying off and on all weekend to get through the first setup for the prison break heist. Haven't been able to get 4 people most of the time and when I do, someone leaves halfway through. Really getting sick of it.

:(

I'll be honest, I see a prison break invite and I'm like "no thanks." It's full of people doing doing heists their first time and the finale is a pain in the ass. Not to mention the money isn't that good, either. Doing Series A or even Humane is much less frustrating.

Mistel

Banned
I feel like you didn't understand the original question.
I did the easier parts have the lower payout compared to the harder difficultly parts so on easy you'll get less pay outs for set ups whilst on the harder parts in the finale you'll get a higher payout. I said it will be harder due to the difficult jump which might throw the people you're doing it with from setup to heist.

Top Bottom