• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Mistel

Banned
Interceptor enough?

LTT0lvhwvUKco3-Yg_hHlA_0_0.jpg
It's a bit off mainly the wheels and the blower, the drag spl wheels and the single intake manifold would work better.

Symphonia

Banned
Highlights from today. The video should have had another 3 helicopter takedowns and a mine exploration, but my dumbass hit overwrite on accident and I lost 15 mins of footage.
Ha, last night was just insane. Just goes to show that if you get the right people in a party then even the simple things become fun. The rooftop horde part was a highlight for me, as well as the nudist colony siege. And I would mention that minecraft but, well, the less said about THAT the better. Just remind me to stay away from you guys when you have flares. Hmph.

Ha, last night was just insane. Just goes to show that if you get the right people in a party then even the simple things become fun. The rooftop horde part was a highlight for me, as well as the nudist colony siege. And I would mention that minecraft but, well, the less said about THAT the better. Just remind me to stay away from you guys when you have flares. Hmph.
Yeah it was a nice road trip. Hahaha! I think I still have all the rooftop madness recorded. I will put something together later though. Need sleep.

Did they fix the servers?

Kind of a broad question. The game has run pretty stable now for some months, but when they release big new addons (like heists), things will be unstable for a couple days.

There haven't been any character resets or major problems in over a year, but there are still "You have been kicked from the party" and general jank with connecting to friends, or a game mode loading slowly, or something.

Looks fun! Mad Max Grand Theft Infinite is going to be epic. Lots of good stuff! If you hve any footage you want me to work with, send it my way! <---- (this goes to those of you who joined us for the race/deathmatch :D)

bud23

The GTA Online ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Update: Part One Is Coming Next Wednesday June 10

actual_1433521621.jpg

The Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part One will be available for Grand Theft Auto Online across all five platforms beginning next week, Wednesday June 10th. As always, we will announce here at the Newswire as it becomes available on each platform on Wednesday.

Also stay tuned next week for information on the Ill-Gotten Gains Social Club Event Weekend (Part One) which will be happening Friday June 12 through Sunday June 14 with some opportunities for bonus RP, GTA$ and more - perfect for the consummate capitalist.

And tune in next Wednesday night June 10 at 8pm Eastern for a special Ill Gotten Gains livestream at the Rockstar Twitch channel featuring guests from the GTAV (and Max Payne 3!) soundtrack, HEALTH.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ne-ill-gotten-gains-update-part-one-is-coming

Symphonia

Banned
The name of this DLC makes me think that all these new cars and weapons won't exactly be cheap. This saddens me, as my wallet feels rather empty.

Tawpgun

Kind of a broad question. The game has run pretty stable now for some months, but when they release big new addons (like heists), things will be unstable for a couple days.

There haven't been any character resets or major problems in over a year, but there are still "You have been kicked from the party" and general jank with connecting to friends, or a game mode loading slowly, or something.

My main issue has been heist lobby fuckery.

And also I can never find a decently populated free roam. No matter the aim mode, it seems I can get like at most 3-4 other people

Grinchy

Banned
The name of this DLC makes me think that all these new cars and weapons won't exactly be cheap. This saddens me, as my wallet feels rather empty.

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. I want the car with the gull wing doors. I have around $1.4M saved up. I hope I can afford to get it and customize.

Trouble

Banned
Damn, I'm pretty broke in game right now. I've been investing in maxing out a car in each class for racing. Z-type was going to be my next big purchase after finishing upgrades on the others. Just hit 71 so I have suspension upgrades across the board waiting for me.

If anyone is looking to make some cash before the update, I'm looking to finish some heists tomorrow while I'm off. I will be on most of the afternoon into the evening.

It's a tough one because they have to balance the cost between people that play heists, glitchers and shark card buyers.

Set the price too high so you can make glitchers pay more and you alienate the people that grind heists and casual players who purchase shark cards.

Striker

I got about $1.4M so it should be enough to buy that Super and get upgrades. We'll see what other content is in, though.

I got about $1.4M so it should be enough to buy that Super and get upgrades. We'll see what other content is in, though.

Yeah I want the new super not much more really appeals to me and the clothing options don't really apeal to my character, a mafia guy rather than a big money baller.

Tigress

Yeah I want the new super not much more really appeals to me and the clothing options don't really apeal to my character, a mafia guy rather than a big money baller.

*Sigh* I don't really care for the new super but it's got the Pegassi name... so part of me feels i need to get it to be able to keep having the complete Pegassi collection. Thing is it looks nothing like any Lamborghini I can remember. I admit the last 10 years I've not paid as much attention to Lamborghini so I might have missed a model or two but it doesn't look anything Lamborghini like (I suspect it's not based on a Lamborghini). And the whole reason I collect Pegassis is Pegassi = Lamborghini. So part of me feels I have an excuse not to buy it (I wish R* would have just kept Pegassi = Lamborghini and not taint it with something different).

Mistel

Banned
Thing is it looks nothing like any Lamborghini I can remember. I admit the last 10 years I've not paid as much attention to Lamborghini so I might have missed a model or two but it doesn't look anything Lamborghini like (I suspect it's not based on a Lamborghini). And the whole reason I collect Pegassis is Pegassi = Lamborghini. So part of me feels I have an excuse not to buy it (I wish R* would have just kept Pegassi = Lamborghini and not taint it with something different).
Pegassi is more of a Ducati/Lamborghini/Pagani hybrid than purely Lamborghini based. The Osiris swings towards the Pagani end of the spectrum than Lamborghini.

*Sigh* I don't really care for the new super but it's got the Pegassi name... so part of me feels i need to get it to be able to keep having the complete Pegassi collection. Thing is it looks nothing like any Lamborghini I can remember. I admit the last 10 years I've not paid as much attention to Lamborghini so I might have missed a model or two but it doesn't look anything Lamborghini like (I suspect it's not based on a Lamborghini). And the whole reason I collect Pegassis is Pegassi = Lamborghini. So part of me feels I have an excuse not to buy it (I wish R* would have just kept Pegassi = Lamborghini and not taint it with something different).

Yeah it's based on a Pagani Huayra

OgY8hOfl.jpg

EzeJmejl.jpg

I know it's not a Lamborghini but I want one.

JCtheMC

How come i never find any Neogang people online on PS4? I've finally decided to start doing the Heists but doing it with randoms has been fruitless.

How come i never find any Neogang people online on PS4? I've finally decided to start doing the Heists but doing it with randoms has been fruitless.

Add me on PSN: Randy_M_Green

I'm usually on along with a few other GAFers on weekends around mid-day in the U.S. Our heist plans fell through last weekend. I got a little too drunk to play and everything just kind of fell apart. But I want to get serious about it and finish the set.

Mistel

Banned
Every one in GTA V til now has been mostly Lamborghini so that's why I collected all of them.
The bikes aren't unless you're excluding those from the complete Peggassi collection. The Monroe has more of a GT40 MK II influence than that of a Miura, least to me.

Tigress

The bikes aren't unless you're excluding those from the complete Peggassi collection. The Monroe has more of a GT40 MK II influence than that of a Miura, least to me.

What's funny is the car that is suppose to be the gt40 (it has the ford wannabe moniker) looks more like the Muira to me. Both though are a mix of the two cars. I decided to go with the pegassi regardless cause it seemed that r*was going with pegassi=lamborghini.

Trouble

Banned
Its quite debatable at the moment against a Zentorno but sure looks a whole lot better than.

Stirling GT is in the Sports Classic class, so for racing it's performance against the Zentorno doesn't really matter.

Broughy1332's lap tests have the Z-type as the fastest in the Sports Classic class. In most classes the top 3-4 cars are viable.

ODDI

Stirling GT is in the Sports Classic class, so for racing it's performance against the Zentorno doesn't really matter.

Broughy1332's lap tests have the Z-type as the fastest in the Sports Classic class. In most classes the top 3-4 cars are viable.
Oh shit my bad got the names mixed up :/

Top Bottom