• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Is the T20 good? I don't own a supercar yet and I'm sitting on $3MM. Might as well get something while they're half off.
The Zentorno represents way better bang for your buck, but the T20 is the best supercar IMHO (albeit not by a large margin). Since getting the T20 I use that in preference to the Zentorno now. The feature of the Zentorno where you can't get shot from behind isn't one I find too useful, since I play mostly in passive mode, and the T20 accelerates so fast that anything behind you is out of range very quickly anyway :)

If I'm expecting to take a lot of fire then I'll take my Kuruma anyway; if I'm in a supercar it's because I'm looking for all out speed, and the T20 is best there.

Striker

Over 700k for completing 7 time trials? Nice, easy money :D
I'll have to do this.

How does the Osiris compare to the Zentorno or T20? I owned both of those a while ago. Right now I have the tuned up Banshee (and Sultan). Would love R* to release more of those.

Mastah

Coming soon:

actual_1462821404.jpg

In the stealing and dealing successor to Executives and Other Criminals, embark on further adventures in finance and felony as your Organization enters the lucrative and dangerous world of contraband trafficking. You’ll be working with your team from a selection of big new properties that serve as both headquarters for your Organization and warehouse for your hot merchandise. Manage inventory directly from your HQ, arranging to buy and sell anything from jewels to narcotics to medical supplies from a range of nefarious suppliers. Expect the unexpected as you head out with your team to make each pickup. Keep your stock in mint condition to maintain value and sell at a profit – and watch for raids on your warehouses between shipments!

actual_1462821388.jpg

Cunning stunts: For crazy vehicular action comes a major update to the wild world of GTA Online racing and stunting that will introduce a new realm of creative and fun games. Expect a slew of new stunt-ready vehicles and gear - and the inspired Creator scene will be getting a vast new set of props for an evolution of stunting, racing and trials-style creations and other gameplay possibilities that will surely defy imagination.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...o-updates-&utm_campaign=gtao-updates-05092016

Mastah

Well, it's easy for me ;) All you need is fully modded Bati/Hakuchou and Sanchez, but of course there are more vehicles capable of beating par time, like Zentorno, Osiris, Adder, T20 or Banshee 900R.

My plan for TT week:

Friday May 6th: Vinewood Bowl - Bati, nightime
Saturday May 7th: Down Chiliad - Sanchez, daylight
Sunday May 8th: Mount Gordo - Sanchez or Bati/Hakuchou, daylight
Monday May 9th: Great Ocean Highway - Bati, nightime
Tuesday May 10th: Sawmill - Bati, daylight
Wednesday May 11th: Maze Bank Arena - Bati, nightime
Thursday May 12th: End to End - Bati, nightime

With time trials using roads it's better to attack them during the night, as traffic is much easier to spot and manage. Offroad time trials though should be done in daylight, because you then can see clearly every rock, ridge or tree on your path to the finish.

And wheelie. Use wheelie all the time, it gives you boost and makes TTs not that difficult to beat :D If you still have problems GTA Series Videos or dedicated threads on GTA Forums are quite big help. Learn how to do it and just do it!

So I just picked this back up and I have no one to play with, I have a mic and I'm trying to find people to group up with and mess around. My PSN id is IonUNiT I'm on summer break so I have lots of free time, feel free to add me.

Symphonia

Banned
UK hours right? My work shift moved forwarded a bit, but I still probably wouldn't be on and ready to play until around 7pm central time US. I will be busy all weekend, but I plan to play every night after work this week at least.
Yep. I'm working more hours too, but usually have weekends free should you ever have one free and want to hit up a heist or two.

So I just picked this back up and I have no one to play with, I have a mic and I'm trying to find people to group up with and mess around. My PSN id is IonUNiT I'm on summer break so I have lots of free time, feel free to add me.
Feel free to add me. My PSN is vntonywhite.

Striker

I wonder if this new trafficking thing will be with a new mode or played under free roam rules like how the VIP thing works now.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I am on the fence about getting the Valkyrie while the Warstock stuff is on sale. I already have the Buzzard and the Savage, so I clearly don't NEED another chopper, but I'm still feeling a compulsion to buy it just for the sake of having it. It's the only thing at Warstock I don't already have that I would buy.

Tigress

I am on the fence about getting the Valkyrie while the Warstock stuff is on sale. I already have the Buzzard and the Savage, so I clearly don't NEED another chopper, but I'm still feeling a compulsion to buy it just for the sake of having it. It's the only thing at Warstock I don't already have that I would buy.

If you have friends to play with, especially if one likes flying so you can play with the guns, the Valkyrie is fun. But... it kinda sucks on its own so only buy it with playing with others in mind.

snacknuts

we all knew her
If you have friends to play with, especially if one likes flying so you can play with the guns, the Valkyrie is fun. But... it kinda sucks on its own so only buy it with playing with others in mind.

I'm the one who likes flying around while I let other people blow stuff up, so I might actually get it for that.

Eh, only explosive "ammo" I run out of regularly is sticky bombs and those are easy enough to restock for free by doing a mission with spawns of them like Denial of Service.

Is tire smoke discounted? I still have a bunch of vehicles I need to fix from when I transferred from PS3 to PC and all the ones I had with green tire smoke changed to purple.

Striker

Had a big group of randoms gather up in a Capture. There's so many clueless people online. Deliver a Journey (bus) and they drive it up the highway near the enemies base because it's the route the game gave them and they're promptly killed. Got up to $66,000+ though.

That half off the kuruma was a godsend. Now I have to win races for unlocks and do stunt jumps for paint colors. Anyone know an easy way to handle races? Can they be just two players with friends and still count? Sorry. New player here.

That half off the kuruma was a godsend. Now I have to win races for unlocks and do stunt jumps for paint colors. Anyone know an easy way to handle races? Can they be just two players with friends and still count? Sorry. New player here.
Just find someone who also needs unlocks and loop single lap "Criminal Records" over and over. It shouldn't take more than an hour and a half to unlock all of the mods. Though at some point Rockstar also tied mods to character levels. So you will eventually unlock everything anyway, even if you never touch a race.

Just find someone who also needs unlocks and loop single lap "Criminal Records" over and over. It shouldn't take more than an hour and a half to unlock all of the mods. Though at some point Rockstar also tied mods to character levels. So you will eventually unlock everything anyway, even if you never touch a race.

I don't see myself hitting 100 for that turbo anytime soon. Want to buy at a discount. So I will criminal records my ass off. Thank you

Whoah, that stunt tube thing looks cool. Might jump on some GTA today for these double RP events and discounts. Still don't own anything air-based besides the buzzard you can call in.

The other day, Rayman and I came upon a traffic jam where cops were straight murdering civilians. Began using action replay recording almost immediately and we turned it into this:

DIRTY BACON JAM

PS4GTA

Neo Member
Whoah, that stunt tube thing looks cool. Might jump on some GTA today for these double RP events and discounts. Still don't own anything air-based besides the buzzard you can call in.

The other day, Rayman and I came upon a traffic jam where cops were straight murdering civilians. Began using action replay recording almost immediately and we turned it into this:

DIRTY BACON JAM

GTA at it's finest

Mastah

GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony Coming June 7th

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony continues a player’s mission to become the ultimate criminal kingpin of Los Santos and Blaine County in one of GTA Online’s biggest and deepest updates yet.

A giant leap up the corporate ladder following the VIP experience of Executives and Other Criminals, the Finance and Felony update gives players the opportunity to expand their organization and become CEO of their own Criminal Enterprise.

Acquire a high-rise office and special warehouse properties to begin buying and selling a range of contraband across the city, all the while fighting the LSPD and the rest of the southern San Andreas criminal underworld for access to the rarest items and the biggest profits.

Further Adventures in Finance and Felony combines all new gameplay with a host of special new vehicles, exciting new features and much more.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ntent=newswire&utm_campaign=gtaofaff-05272016

actual_1464349328.jpg

actual_1464349341.jpg

actual_1464349354.jpg

3Dprinted

Neo Member
This update seems to be shaping up nicely! I need to make some in-game money, still have to buy a yatch for my gang ;) I bet it's going to be expensive...

Striker

The update does look pretty promising. I haven't bought a Yacht yet, either, although I've spent most my mine on vehicles and some properties. If anyone wants to add me, feel free, I play often in the mornings and afternoons on the weekdays and on weekends often. PSN: Striker2Nine

The red car seems like another Super. I would like them to add more updated tuners similar to what they did to the Sultan and Banshee. Damnit!

Tigress

Damnit R*, quit dragging me back in with another Pegassi I must get (excluding the one that wasn't based on a Lamborghini. I collect them cause in general they are obviously Lamborghini save that one).

This looks interesting and I'll probably pop back in to check all it out. Best thing is I have a decent amount of money saved up so I probably will be able to afford it all, or at least the car (though with how they keep getting more and more extravegant with prices I won't say for sure ;). I mean sure I could afford almost three yachts now but maybe they're going to ask twice the yacht's price just for the high rise building. And I'm sure the car is going to be a multi million dollar car at least).

The red car seems like another Super. I would like them to add more updated tuners similar to what they did to the Sultan and Banshee. Damnit!

Heh, and I for one am bored with the tuners (particularly the low riders). To be fair though I wasn't all that interested in the first place (not really my thing). The Japanese ones are ok but there is like one or two and the rest are just low rider stuff that totally is not my thing.

And I love Lamborghinis so I'm excited to see another (Even if I means I now have yet another car to add to the collection).

Linius

Just got back into GTA: Online because a lot of friends got the game recently. So many differences since I last played it on my 360 (transferred everything to PS4 now) about 2 years ago.

Luckily I already had about 800.000 in my account, currently saving to buy a Buzzard. Now a lot of mates play it too it's a lot more fun than back then.

Got about 650k which I'm guessing won't get me jack!

Luckily I have multiple homes, the best cars, hydra, tank, insurgent etc so I'm sorted these days.

I wonder what the stats (and price) of the new super car will be. I'm gonna guess they'll be somewhat similar to the Zentorno, maybe slightly better and way more expensive.

3Dprinted

Neo Member
Can't wait for this update! I still have to save for a Yatch btw ;)
If you need 1 million to be a boss... how much will you need to become CEO?
Those properties are going to be VERY expensive!

I wanna know how much I can actually make from investing in these building exactly, I'm not spending several million on an office to not make money back or a profit for that matter.

I imagine the whole process will be a massive grind, personally I don't have the time for that, luckily I've spotted some cool shit to buy.

Top Bottom