• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

best.game.ever.made.

I nearly completed it one year ago (98% after 65 hours) and now....I'm still loving it, every mission...every sidequest...it's incredible.
The atmosphere, the dialogue, the music, the OST, the graphics, the characters, the new first-person-mode...WOW.

GTA VI could be disappointing just because GTA V is a masterpiece.

Undead

Been having a lot of fun with the game so far but 2 things really bother me.
the dead zone and the mirrors. I can understand the lack of working mirrors but it's still quite jarring considering how good everything else is

Betty

Banned
Cars' in single player need the insurance/tracker/mechanic that online provides.

I just drove my Zentorro to the mission where Michael get's knocked out and wakes up in a morgue, and when the mission ends i'm in Michael's personal vehicle and my Zentorro is gone.

It's not in the garage.

It's not in the impound.

Just gone.

terrible

Banned
Damn, I just did the money glitch like half an hour ago. Got up to 2 billion with each character.

Lucky me.

I just did it like an hour or two ago myself. Is it patched now?

I already beat the game on 360 in case people think I'm ruining the game for myself by having this much money :p

AmyS

I haven't downloaded the new patch yet on PS4, should I hold off?

Edit: I'm gonna play some Nano Assault NEO-X for awhile until you guys figure out what the new patch does to GTA V SP and Online.

antitrop

Patch fucks up the Rockstar logo intro bad.

Patch Notes for Version 1.03:

- Fix for GTA Online to improve stability and other minor fixes

(lol)

OwlBoy

Neo Member
The new patch is causing me to crash with a fresh install.

It crashes loading story mode with error CE-34878-0. I am seeing more reports coming in on Twitter about it also.

And, it made the rockstar logo intro video at boot really choppy.

Thanks for this. I would rather make the money playing in game but when they don't give me any good way of doing that I would rather just get the money. I don't even mind grinding but the ways they have of making money that isn't one time events are ridiculously stingy.

Does anyone know if it still works to invest in a company and then destroy its competitors stuff (like blow up every burger hut or whatever they call it's trucks while investing in the chicken fast food place)? Honestly if that works I'd rather do that cause it would be fun and playing in game rather than glitching in money.

Ahhh.....you get money from story progression and completing bigger heists. Lol. By the time the main campaign is over you should have plenty of money to buy things with. I don't see how playing through a story is "grindy".

I cant get the first Strangers and Freaks mission to trigger. I stand by Tanya and nothing happens. I dont want to play this shit from the beginning again.

Derpyduck

Banned
The new patch is causing me to crash with a fresh install.

It crashes loading story mode with error CE-34878-0. I am seeing more reports coming in on Twitter about it also.

And, it made the rockstar logo intro video at boot really choppy.

My boot logo audio has been bugged from day 1.

How is the loading times guys ?

I'm talking specifically about the loading times when starting up the game (which took a long ass time on PS3) and the loading times between missions in GTA Online.

I'm talking specifically about the loading times when starting up the game (which took a long ass time on PS3) and the loading times between missions in GTA Online.

I was actually surprised at the load time when starting the game. Sucks.

Disagree completely about the loading times when compared to last gen. It is a marked improvement. Anyone saying it's terrible isn't remembering just how long the game took to load on last-gen machines.

Granted, it's not instantaneous...game takes about 20 seconds to load for me...but this is a massive fucking open world we're talking about, where there are no transitional loads when traveling great distances. To me, it's pretty great in that department.

Takes a few minutes, like four or more. Suspend and resume makes continuing from standby virtually instantaneous on X1, at least.

So what is the likelihood that R* will refund me the 500k I lost by trying to do legit challenges online and the game not being able to connect me back into the server so I could get my rewards. .

ldcommando

Banned
What in the fuck... Tried loading the story mode without connecting to the Internet and it no longer crashes. Online this gen is a joke, Jesus Christ.

Top Bottom