• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Putty

A fabulous fabulous port on PS4! I hope they can do something about the stuttering though. Not a deal breaker of course but would be nice to iron out. Doesn't stutter at night which is curious. If you drive slowly it doesn't stutter which leads me to believe it's an asset streaming issue. The rest of the game is just nuts!

A fabulous fabulous port on PS4! I hope they can do something about the stuttering though. Not a deal breaker of course but would be nice to iron out. Doesn't stutter at night which is curious. If you drive slowly it doesn't stutter which leads me to believe it's an asset streaming issue. The rest of the game is just nuts!

What do you mean stuttering?

holy fucking shit I just did Trevors Sniper/Plane mission on Vita remoteplay.

uKzIGcOl.gif

Pretty proud of myself for doing it with only 2 tries. Hell yeah.

I think this is the best remote play game i've played. Its freakin gorgeous and controls fit pretty well. Only downside is FPV is pretty much impossible to play.

woen

Why can't I find my Snapmatic photos sent to the "Gallery" on the Social Club website ? (PS4)
My PS3 ones are saved but I can't find the new ones on any SC gallery

Cc23830

I just turned on my ps4 a little over an hour ago and it was downloading 1.03

Still at 1.02 with no updates available. Never mind at least my online preorder bonus money was added this morning before it crashed again and left me unable to join any game

Foffy

Banned
They only unlock if you bought those versions.

I've still not got access to .50 pistol or bull pup shotgun yet that came with the SE and T has just arrived in LS.

What do you mean? I'm confused because it was to my understanding that people who had the extra content in the last gen version get the content out of the gate in the new version, yet for all other players, the weapons have to be purchased from Ammunation.

I'm mostly asking because I was miffed that I missed the Stunt Plane missions in the last gen version. I thought the bonus was just the plane, not a plane and a series of missions.

Daffy Duck

Q) how do you access the DLC vehicles such as beach bum cars etc in SP? Do I have to buy a garage first?

I seem to remember on the 360 going to a garage to browse the available vehicles.

What do you mean? I'm confused because it was to my understanding that people who had the extra content in the last gen version get the content out of the gate in the new version, yet for all other players, the weapons have to be purchased from Ammunation.

I'm mostly asking because I was miffed that I missed the Stunt Plane missions in the last gen version. I thought the bonus was just the plane, not a plane and a series of missions.

Sorry, I meant they only unlock for free if you had the LE/SE in PS360, otherwise, as you say you have to buy it.

nah it's still there, maybe your controller is busted.
nah it's brand new i bought a ps4 just for gtav a week ago haha

it's back now though... it's weird because i went and drove around more, and died, and when i respawned, the idle mode was back. but if I reload my last save file and go stand on the same street, i will not enter idle mode. bug maybe. i can repeat it though... i tried 4 times and it won't enter idle when i load that file and stand on that street lol

happy it's working, in any case

If you enable 'snapmatic quick-launch' in your phone's menu, you can then just double-tap up on the d-pad to use the camera. Should come in handy.

lentini

Q) how do you access the DLC vehicles such as beach bum cars etc in SP? Do I have to buy a garage first?

I seem to remember on the 360 going to a garage to browse the available vehicles.
Yeah, you need to buy a garage first, then you browse the car dealers website, buy a car and it'll be delivered to your garage

ssjali

Really bothers me that the Voodoo is still just in the crappy rusty version in this game. Or did someone found a clean Voodoo?

Does anyone know how I can get my snapmatics work on the social club website? It says it doesn't find any PS4 data for my account....

what is going on with the stock market?

i just did the first lester mission and invested in the company. the price didn't change at all.

I think this is another glitch. I happened to me earlier too.

Try saving it and closing the application then reopening it.

Really annoying because I thought you have to do the Heist mission for the LifeInvader stock to go down. When I restarted the game it fixed it, but I was already stuck with being only Trevor for the stocks.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but is there some way to turn off the way your character automatically puts on a helmet if you're stationary on a motorcycle for a few seconds?

The helmet itself is no problem, but the tinted visor is incredibly annoying, especially at night. It's a shame because the first person bike riding is amazing otherwise, feels way better than it ever did in third person.

Daffy Duck

Anyone who bought the SE/LE on PS360 got to the stage when the bullpup and .50 cal pistol unlock in SP?

I've got the hammer for free, all the stunt plane stuff and blimps but those weapons are still not in stock at ammunition yet.

Cc23830

Is it normal to only be able to do 1 challenge per day? Everybody was banging on about them the other day, I just did one and it said I've done all my challenges for the day?

Chittagong

Gold Member
Quick GAF, just starting my first playthrough of GTAV - should I go first person?

I really loved GTAIV and the episodes, but find the idea of a more immersive experience interesting.

torontoml

Quick GAF, just starting my first playthrough of GTAV - should I go first person?

I really loved GTAIV and the episodes, but find the idea of a more immersive experience interesting.
Try it, it's easy to switch. I am apparently in the minority but I can't control it for shit in first person.

Top Bottom