• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

I had a hard time finding the PS4 version got a $5 one to test out

if it is still on sale for monday I'll get enough to end the grind

level grind will still suck tho

Yea if it is still up there by tomorrow I might make the plunge if I don't do it tonight.

Level 81 right now. . want to get to 120 but level 100 is still good enough. Easily doable eventually.

Yea if it is still up there by tomorrow I might make the plunge if I don't do it tonight.

Level 81 right now. . want to get to 120 but level 100 is still good enough. Easily doable eventually.

they don't send the code to your email and I cannot find it in order history so much fail with this gamestop shop

Is anybody else losing their configuration settings whenever they start the game up?

Four of the past five times I've launched into single-player (PS4 version) I get prompted with the screen that asks me to set my brightness. That's the sure sign that all of my preferences (camera, control scheme, aim mode, reticle, sensitivity, etc etc) are all set back to their defaults. All of my save data is fine so I haven't lost any progress, but its annoying that all of my preferences keep getting wiped.

Am I alone in this or is it going around?

How does saving cars actually work? Do you have to park them in your garage every time you drive them? Cause i upgraded a car and never see it back. I paked it in the garage, slept, got the car out of the car, drove to a mission, car gone.
Not a big problem.. But still. I'm missing something.

Is anybody else losing their configuration settings whenever they start the game up?

Happened to me once too. No idea why. Maybe when you take the disc out?

Edit: lol at the tazer

Wow that's crazy, mind keeping this thread updated if you ever get your code.

no code yet just confirm emails that I paid

----

For your protection, we do not send download codes directly through email. You can access your download codes, view your order details, and find the installation instructions on your account's Order History Details page.

If the above link does not work, copy the link below and paste into your browser:
https://www.gamestop.com/Orders/OrderHistory.aspx

-----

problem is that page is still blank so far

IMACOMPUTA

Four of the past five times I've launched into single-player (PS4 version) I get prompted with the screen that asks me to set my brightness. That's the sure sign that all of my preferences (camera, control scheme, aim mode, reticle, sensitivity, etc etc) are all set back to their defaults. All of my save data is fine so I haven't lost any progress, but its annoying that all of my preferences keep getting wiped.

Its been happening to me since launch. Its annoying as hell that I have to load sp to change aim to free aim every time I play. For some weird reason if I close application from the dashboard (the game has locked up a couple of times and I've had to do this) or if the game has a hard crash it'll keep my settings when I start it again. But if I restart my ps4 after playing for the day I lose my settings.

Is it possible that its having trouble loading a cloud save?

Happened to me once too. No idea why. Maybe when you take the disc out?
Digital download version here. And I haven't seen any pattern to it. Haven't had crashes or any other problems besides. It just doesn't want to keep my settings.

Is it possible that its having trouble loading a cloud save?
Been wondering that too.

After it happened the first time I saw that the game was setup to autosave to the cloud, but I had no data there. I manually saved and copied to the cloud and thought that'd fix things, but nope. But will check to see how the cloud storage looks now since this problem just raised its head again.

leng jai

The driving seems to be getting worse the further I get into it. It's almost a slideshow when there's dense traffic. Horrid.

Jedi2016

They also tanked the price of LifeInvader stock, it was down like 95% when I signed on after the patch. So that's when I bought a shitton of it, so I can make bank once it stabilizes again. :)

If you bottle up your feelings of rejection, they will literally blow you up.

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

no code yet just confirm emails that I paid

----

For your protection, we do not send download codes directly through email. You can access your download codes, view your order details, and find the installation instructions on your account's Order History Details page.

If the above link does not work, copy the link below and paste into your browser:
https://www.gamestop.com/Orders/OrderHistory.aspx

-----

problem is that page is still blank so far

Hey did your problem ever get fixed?

Has anyone bought GameStop's Shark cards now that they are half off. I'm still debating getting the 3.5 million one. . if I could get that one with the 2.5 mil I can get a Zentorno and Buzzard without worrying about ever needing money again, especially if DLC is dropped soon.

Amazon seems to be matching the 1/2 off on shark cards deal. I picked on up.

Rembrandt

Banned
Still disappointed they didn't add new achievements. There should be a secret one for staring at the sun for too long in first person. Even if it was for 0GS.

Amazon seems to be matching the 1/2 off on shark cards deal. I picked on up.

Really? If I want them to price match should I just contact customer support? Do I like the webpage to the shark cards or to the advertisement page? Thanks so much for sharing this information.

All I see are the ps3 codes. Will those work for ps4?

Really? If you use this link it should take you to the card where you can select X1, PS3, or PS4

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I0FSVZI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Edit: Ah it doesn't show the half off for PS4 though. Weird.

2nd Edit: Tried getting a price match for the PS4 digital code, I was told I couldn't get it because they only price match televisions. . I guess. . .I wish PSN just had it on sale so I can get it and download it without a middle man.

Archaonlotr

Neo Member

MXRider

Are there still any single player money glitches that involve the story? I just started out and don't want to progress that far and regret it later.

Still debating on getting this code. Apparently new apartments and homes were leaked for GAT Online so I want to make sure I have some cash on hand. Might buy it, and hold on to it for awhile.

My worry is that like everyone says bugs come out easily for glitched money but I truly wouldn't want to have to glitch to enjoy the game and have to risk being caught or anything.

Still debating on getting this code. Apparently new apartments and homes were leaked for GAT Online so I want to make sure I have some cash on hand. Might buy it, and hold on to it for awhile.

My worry is that like everyone says bugs come out easily for glitched money but I truly wouldn't want to have to glitch to enjoy the game and have to risk being caught or anything.

for the online R* actively bans account for using money cheats or glitches

have you any links for the leaks?

I am waiting for a deposit to clear to order the amount I want from gamestop

if I add to cart I wonder if the price will stay for the next 8 hours

for the online R* actively bans account for using money cheats or glitches

have you any links for the leaks?

I am waiting for a deposit to clear to order the amount I want from gamestop

if I add to cart I wonder if the price will stay for the next 8 hours

Pming you the link of the site where the person found "evidence" and is apparently known for leaking stuff correctly. I think I'm going to take the plunge and get the 3.5 mil one and hold on it for if something good drops.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus

Happened to me last night. Somewhat annoying as my sensitivity settings in particular are just so.

TimFL

Pming you the link of the site where the person found "evidence" and is apparently known for leaking stuff correctly. I think I'm going to take the plunge and get the 3.5 mil one and hold on it for if something good drops.
Mind pming me the link too? Or just post the leaked stuff here (summarized)? I own one of the expensive penthouses but I always wanted a proper mansion with interior (no crap house with the penthouse interior).

A proper mansion might make me buy one of the cards too.

Happened to me last night. Somewhat annoying as my sensitivity settings in particular are just so.
Happened to me 3x so far... there's maybe a solution

When you start the game and you get the Brightness setting again, just press the PS button and close the app. I did that my 3rd time (I basically rage quit because I was annoyed that it seemed I had to go change all my sensitivities again), and when I start the game again it loaded fine with all my settings lol

also, and I'm not sure about this, but the first 2 times it happened, I was saved underground. A subway tunnel and a subway station. The third time, I don't recall. Not sure if that's coincidence or not.

Top Bottom