• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

shandy706

Installing 360 version now to get the bonus content. 7878MB wait...lol. Argh.

Wish I didn't have to spoil the game like this, but I'd like the extras.

I think someone said you can play your own songs on Independence FM. Try searching for that station in the thread.

Edit: Someone definitely said that. I think it's limited to PC only though.

Darkkn

Jesus the first startup installation takes forever on PS4... 15mins in and 7% done. Why does the game not install as a part of the download procedure... This does already not feel like a NG experience.

Anyway, excited to play this. Gameplay streams look hot...

People, before you start the game, I highly recommend this.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Assassination_Investor

I have a feeling they made it easier to obtain money this time, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. GTA V never felt like you had enough money to be completely stupid with, and it especially felt that way if you didn't play the stocks.

Doesn't this one start people with 300k or something in online?

Soooo it says my us psn preload is playable in 40 minutes is that correct?

The US psn preorder should be unlocking 6 hours after your timer states from what I know. It would be sweet if they bumped it up though! I get off work in 20 minutes and I would love to jump right into this when I get home.

DireStr8s

Jesus the first startup installation takes forever on PS4... 15mins in and 7% done. Why does the game not install as a part of the download procedure... This does already not feel like a NG experience.

Anyway, excited to play this. Gameplay streams look hot...

You mean I have to sit through an install before I can play my digital copy!?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
People, before you start the game, I highly recommend this.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Assassination_Investor

I have a feeling they made it easier to obtain money this time, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. GTA V never felt like you had enough money to be completely stupid with, and it especially felt that way if you didn't play the stocks.
I'll hold off those missions to see what other players find. I wouldn't be surprised to find Rockstar made tweaks with the stock market, make it tougher to game the system.

I'll hold off those missions to see what other players find. I wouldn't be surprised to find Rockstar made tweaks with the stock market, make it tougher to game the system.

Now that I know how this works I will be waiting to complete these until close to the end of the game.

Or I could use my preorder money and get an early start so as to have as many nice things early as possible.

Decisions, decisions...

Hip Hop

Yeah, I was thinking the same, told hold off on it. Maybe they changed it for whatever reason. But then again, you do need 150 million dollars to purchase the Golf Club.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Properties_You_Can_Buy

There's still a good chance of it staying the same I guess.

Cudder

How does the game handle first person targeting? Is there still snap to target? Even in third person the game was super difficult I found. Going on a rampage in this game is way harder than in past games in terms of staying alive. I'm wondering if first person mode will help me in that regard or make it more difficult.

Top Bottom