• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

SP savegame? There is way to transfer that on PS4/XB1 only your GTA online player transfers. We're all going to have to play through SP again :p

Spoken like this is a bad thing haha

Sorry if this has been asked but do still need to go through the install process if I downloaded through PSN? I just want to play a little before ple ple nigh nigh...

The Boognish has responded in the affirmative, IIRC.

Slateboard

Neo Member
How far will the $1,000,000 take me in the game?

Also, are the bonuses for being a player on last-gen permanent exclusives?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
My old character and now the new updated. There is loads of options now to choose from.

ubvboj.jpg

uscovh.jpg

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I didn't know it was getting so many new songs, that's a great tracklist. Does anyone know if the original songs will be there as well? I'm a grunge/metal fan but if that Kelly Rowland song isn't in it I'll go fucking nuclear.

Fjordson

I didn't know it was getting so many new songs, that's a great tracklist. Does anyone know if the original songs will be there as well? I'm a grunge/metal fan but if that Kelly Rowland song isn't in it I'll go fucking nuclear.
It's all being added on top of the original stuff, so no worries.

How far will the $1,000,000 take me in the game?

Also, are the bonuses for being a player on last-gen permanent exclusives?

Is it $1m in SP or MP? Decent in MP, you can buy a high end apartment and a high end car as well, with a bit left to buy clothes/masks/guns and other modifications (car/gun mods).

ssjali

SP savegame? There is way to transfer that on PS4/XB1 only your GTA online player transfers. We're all going to have to play through SP again :p

lol ok, was stuck wrong in my head. Wanted to finish the game anyway again, would just have been nice to use the old save for some instant mega havoc. ;)

whiteape

Do i have to do something to get the 500.000+300.000$ pre order cash? Got the SP bonus, but in online i still have as much as 2000$.

Target Deal where you trade in your old copy of GTA for $30 store credit is still happening. Just check your nearest target-trade-in centers at the site.

Just watched the Gamespot review, and the negatives listed were far too sensitive and twitchy driving in first person, an aimless-at-first GTAO, and at times, the framerate.

Everything else was a gushing positive but its a bummer to see framerate called out here. Any other word on framerate or performance out there?

Is it $1m in SP or MP? Decent in MP, you can buy a high end apartment and a high end car as well, with a bit left to buy clothes/masks/guns and other modifications (car/gun mods).

$500k in each. I would've guessed that Emma Watson's butt could figure out how to work the Google machine.

Update on Soundtrack Descrepancies: There is at least one review out there that mentions one or two songs that aren't listed from the manual. Which is weird. What's wierder is that several people over on GTAForums also saw songs that aren't one this list.
Could someone here who has the game confirm these songs for me?
Micheal Jackson - Dangerous
Lil B - Rent Due
Bee Gees - Night Fever

Thanks in advance.

Spazznid

Is there a way people are unlocking it early digitally? I tried the whole "make a new account on UK or NZ" but those don't seem to work.

Loakum

Banned
Intentionally skipped this game on last-gen to play the obviously coming next-gen version. Hyped!

Your discipline definitely payed off! I wish I had done the same. Oh well, I get to double dip on the second best game of 2013 (The Last of Us, being the best).

Muffdraul

Welp, i'm a little disappointed with the graphics. It's clearly a last gen upres port.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is. That's what we knew it was going to be from day 1. It's definitely more enhanced than a mere port though. I'm chalking this up to unrealistic expectations.

Watching the streams and webms right now and oh my God this game looks even better than I thought it would, can't wait to play it on PC.

Anung

Un Rama
Just watched the Gamespot review, and the negatives listed were far too sensitive and twitchy driving in first person, an aimless-at-first GTAO, and at times, the framerate.

Everything else was a gushing positive but its a bummer to see framerate called out here. Any other word on framerate or performance out there?

Nailed it. The first person controls are so weird at first it controls more like a condemned game. The frame rate can be a little choppy unfortunately but at least it doesn't shit the bed whenever you hit water. Game does pop a bit but the draw distances are pretty stunning.

jiggles

Banned
I bought the pre-order this morning on PSN, pre-loaded, and I can't start it up because Sony didn't take the money for it. Wonderful.

Vidpixel

Target Deal where you trade in your old copy of GTA for $30 store credit is still happening. Just check your nearest target-trade-in centers at the site.

I've been meaning to ask, I'm defintely buying it through this deal, but have never traded a game in at Target. The one closest to me does allow trade-ins, so do I just go to the electronics area to do it?

Update on Soundtrack Descrepancies: There is at least one review out there that mentions one or two songs that aren't listed from the manual. Which is weird. What's wierder is that several people over on GTAForums also saw songs that aren't one this list.
Could someone here who has the game confirm these songs for me?
Micheal Jackson - Dangerous
Lil B - Rent Due
Bee Gees - Night Fever

Thanks in advance.
giphy.gif

I really hope so.

Tigress

Yes, it starts tomorrow.

Technically it started yesterday. What they'll do for you today is give you a coupon to use towards GTA V on PS4/xbox one (I got mine all ready to use tomorrow :) ). You also have to go in when the target mobile guys are there cause they are the one doing the trade in (That's why I did the trade in today, because I want to grab my copy before work and they won't be there that early though target will be open).

Tigress

I've been meaning to ask, I'm defintely buying it through this deal, but have never traded a game in at Target. The one closest to me does allow trade-ins, so do I just go to the electronics area to do it?

You do but the mobile guy has to be there too. If you don't want to waste your time going there and finding out he's not there, I'd call them and find out when an associate working Target Mobile is scheduled to be there. That's how I knew to come in today to trade my game so I could still buy before I go to work tomorrow :).

Top Bottom