• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Yeah, I got the first update the other day when I started the pre-load but now it's downloading another 1.14gb patch and it looks like PSN is getting hammered. Over an hour to download 1gb...ugh
Man, PSN speeds really are all over the place huh? Mine downloaded in 2 minutes lol

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
How come there are so many updates on PS4? :S
I got one patch yesterday for Xbox One and thats about it. Total size is 43.5GB and 2GB for save

I think its like half a mil

Edit: if you mean decorative, then ehh they are same as long they are in the same price range. Choose one with a goo/great view and 10 car garage of course.

can other players live like next door or are you on different servers what I am getting at is can two people buy the same apt with the same view?

shandy706

5 minutes.

Wife is passed out beside me, kids are asleep...sitting here with my two friends.

4C37A99A-53B7-48EF-9A82-B8A1D8EDEE3A.jpg

ha the superior part is only for the ds4 due to the unique ds4 features

Yea i get it :), just saying if you want the best choose the one who has an advantage, in this instance it would be the ds4 features. Of course thats if most of your friends also game on ps4.

can other players live like next door or are you on different servers what I am getting at is can two people buy the same apt with the same view?

Yed they can buy the same apartment. Tho you will not share it.

It's time. Little by little everyone is getting it. And we shall go online! When you all do...if you are on PS3/PS4 and want in the NeoGaf Crew, joining is only a few easy steps away!

Just go to the R* Social Club, and send me a friend request (BaronVonBeans) and include your Gaf name. I'll send you and invite, and you can join the crew either in game or on the social club website. That's it! The crew is growing more and more. You can be in up to 5 crews, with one active as a main, so why not join our ranks!!

One more question can I play the game single player while the patch downloads. Because it looks like it's gonna take a long time till it's finished.

Here we go!!

Edit: whoever said we had to install with a digital copy on PS4 is full of shit.
Loads into Story mode in 30 seconds after first boot.

Hatchtag

Banned
i have 11 pages more of a 17 page paper to do, but god dammit I'm gonna be playing GTA V instead. The one time I didn't mind a PST release.

Pachimari

4 hours until I can pick up my PS4 copy.

Haven't slept all night but playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, New Vegas and FIFA 15 until then.

OMG those assholes at Bungie released a 2.44GB update at the same time for Destiny while GTA5 is getting my first patch

shit! slow 2 downloads PAUSE you

Top Bottom