• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

todahawk

can other players live like next door or are you on different servers what I am getting at is can two people buy the same apt with the same view?

yeah, exactly. you could potentially have everyone on the server that lives in the same building with the same view. It doesn't matter game-wise.

like others have said, pick one with a 10 car garage, a good location with a good view.
i live in the Tinsel Apartments because it's kinda center city, good easy access to a lot of things right away.

todahawk

I'm wondering about that myself, I have about 13gb downloaded but it seems to be stuck on the installing screen at 0%
I've been sitting at installing 1% for a few minutes now. I had around 7 gigs downloaded total after the 700mb game file and 1-2gb patches.

at 2% now...

N° 2048

Interesting in audio settings there is a "Wireless Stereo Headset (CECHYA-0080) Profile" on/off option.
(PS4)

Gold Headset is CECHYA-0083

Well this really sucks. Stuck with a countdown when it should've unlocked at 12am
Same here (well 5am where I am). Update is done and it's still 1:53hr remaining. It added up to 5am when.I checked yesterday I don't get it. I used a California address could that be it?

23qwerty

Well this sucks, really wish I'd preloaded it sooner because the PSN is a complete clusterfuck right now. Downloaded about 40mb in the past 20 minutes.

Ah man. Waited until 9 PM PST when Gamestop said the "code would be ready" and now the account just shows:

Code release date is currently unavailable

... what a bunch of shit.

todahawk

Welp, at least I get to check out some of the new loading screen artwork. A few new ones so far.

still at 2%.. back to Captain America: Winter Soldier

oneils

mine still had 6 gbs left to download. i tried to start it and get an install screen. sitting at 18% for the last 10 minutes. i wonder if it is waiting for the download to finish.

on ps4

Geeun

Same here (well 5am where I am). Update is done and it's still 1:53hr remaining. It added up to 5am when.I checked yesterday I don't get it. I used a California address could that be it?
I turned on my system at around 11:50pm and it updated the game. I noticed after the update that the unlock time was saying 2hours and 3min. Which doesn't make sense. I'm on the east coast and it was supposed to unlock 12 minutes ago. But instead its telling me it'll unlock in 1h and 48 min. This sucks.

Pre-ordered this on psn... Somehow the patches preloaded but the full game didn't.

VaderNooooooooooooo.jpg

Looks like I'll be playing tomorrow. Enjoy everyone!

ZeroX03

Banned
Playing now. Sprinting mechanics still feel archaic regardless of your control scheme but otherwise everything feels just as great as on last gen.

I turned on my system at around 11:50pm and it updated the game. I noticed after the update that the unlock time was saying 2hours and 3min. Which doesn't make sense. I'm on the east coast and it was supposed to unlock 12 minutes ago. But instead its telling me it'll unlock in 1h and 48 min. This sucks.
Restarting didn't help. This is so frustrating.

It's saying there is no data on my rockstar social club of my character. . but I go on the website and I see it.

Aaand now it doesn't show up as anything anymore. Welp.

Reven

Is it confirmed that PS4 is the superior version?

PS4_meme_kaz_hirai_PlayStation_4_03.gif

Yes

Top Bottom