• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

USC-fan

Banned
My little brother preloaded it and it turned on for us at 12am est. we are from that time zone.

I live in charleston sc. everything is set for est time zone. Im not cheating shit.

Par for the course really with PSN guys. Sure it will uplock when they get around to it. Bob will be back in hour from his lunch break. He might get on unlocking it for everyone.....most likely not.

*picture comcast guy from southpark*

Worked for me and several other people in this thread, curious what could be causing your problem
no clue but it still downloading an update. Preload been a train wreck for me.

Are Best Buys not really participating in midnight releases as much anymore? Trying to use this store locator to check for midnight openings but no matter the location it just shows regular business hours. Not sure if their system is funky or not a lot are doing midnight releases for tomorrow. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/best-buy-gaming-events/pcmcat183100050001.c?id=pcmcat183100050001
Don't think that shows up online. You would have to call the store. I got a call from my store yesterday telling me that they were doing a midnight launch for the game.

THEF3AR

Pray to the gods that you don't have to download it again.

Well, I made sure that if I ran into the problem where it says install I didn't press it. I hard reset it and it automatically did this. My current bandwidth usage is 1.2MB/s so I'm thinking it might be that patch.

Reven

Are Best Buys not really participating in midnight releases as much anymore? Trying to use this store locator to check for midnight openings but no matter the location it just shows regular business hours. Not sure if their system is funky or not a lot are doing midnight releases for tomorrow. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/best-buy-gaming-events/pcmcat183100050001.c?id=pcmcat183100050001

If your store shows up in the second menu list after choosing your state it means they are participating. The link to view that stores page will only show regular hours.

Phionoxx

I'm confused as to how I get my cash pre-order bonus. I saw some people posting saying it was listed like DLC in their Related Content. Mine is not there.

Same here. PSN preload. Don't see the cash bonus in my downloads. Not seeing it in game either. How do I get it?

Where is my old save data R*. I want to play my level 80. . don't make me buy cash cards please. . it won't level me up. .

Well lies, on my the social club it shows my data for the PS3.

torontoml

Mine should be delivered tomorrow, but won't really have time to play it until Thursday night, and not again after that for another 6 days.

Sucks, but then I have six days off to go nuts.

oneils

i guess i will call it night. ive downloaded maybe 300 mb in the last half hour. anyone know what happens if i shut off the game and the ps 4 in rest mode?

either way, have fun everyone!

Don't think that shows up online. You would have to call the store. I got a call from my store yesterday telling me that they were doing a midnight launch for the game.

Ok thx for the tip, man I have poor timing, they closed bout half an hour ago. Oh well it's not too far from me, looks like I'll be doing a late evening drive. Also do they at least let peeps wait inside? It's cold as fuck where I'm at right now.

Afrikan

Click this link...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/games-p...002&type=category&h=403&id=pcmcat150600050002

CzarTim

Is anyone else's GTA:O character missing? I had one on PS3, made a good amount of progress, but haven't played since the PS4 released. Did they wipe the characters or something? Not showing up on the web site either.

Aspiring

My friend picked his up at midnight australia time and the game got stuck on the install. Took it back and was told it's probably his PS4 from EB. Got a new copy anyway and same problem. He tried reinstalling other games and they were fine, so he rang Sony and they said it has something to do with the patch and the engineers are working on it. Any truth to this? Needless to say he is pissed.

Top Bottom