• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Hurley

Fuck sakes, I got the update working and came back to check on it and it's stopped downloading and given me the cannot download shit again.

Can't wait till later. I've got a question, when transferring your character over does it give you the chance to alter their appearance? Not just clothing I mean their whole look.

Bluforce

Two hours ago I put the BR in the PS4, download the patch, install the patch, play. Then I tried the online, transfered my previous PG.

Shut down the console.

NOW PS4 tell me that I have to download the patch again!

If you transfer over your character from last gen do you get to edit the face? I want to keep all my shit, but I don't really like the face on my character all that much.

I can't believe it, the online store actually works for me now playing from EU on a US account so I could get my pre-order bonus. Before on the PS3 it just said "The store is currently unavailable" all the time. Love you Rockstar.

You got the money?

I still get no content available when trying to go to the online ingame store

I just went to the shooting range. Shooting really sucks in first person.

jts

...hate me...
So, how do you make sure everything carries over and I get the upgrade bonus?

My GTA V PS3 was never signed in to Rockstar Social, can I do it now, and should I do it before I even start GTA V PS4?

I don't care about GTA Online. Just about my pre-order blimp and the upgrade stuff.

DOWN

Banned
People keep mentioning photo mode. Aren't these shots just being taken with no Hud in first person? Or is there an actual photo mode?

Portugeezer

Have to say, I don't enjoy first person mode in this game. The controls just don't feel right, could also be that I have come from 60fps smooth responsive COD to 30fps GTA 5 not so responsive controls.

Also, X button skips cutscenes, I hate when no prompt to skip comes up, just instantly skipped which pissed me off as I needed to pause quickly and tried it out.

Game is amazing though.

Rockstar support page isn't loading for me. I no longer have my PS3. Is your character data stored online or would I have to go through the whole SP again?

Ok, so re-installing the game seemingly fixed the issue. I am still on 1.02, but the game does not prompt an update anymore and I can connect online. Hope it does not come back. :/

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Have to say, I don't enjoy first person mode in this game. The controls just don't feel right, could also be that I have come from 60fps smooth responsive COD to 30fps GTA 5 not so responsive controls.

Also, X button skips cutscenes, I hate when no prompt to skip comes up, just instantly skipped which pissed me off as I needed to pause quickly and tried it out.

Game is amazing though.
I agree but at the same time it's because it feels so off that it's fun to mess around with if that makes sense.

Also I did that in one cutscene in the PS3 version. Yeah it's lame.

bud23

So what exactly is the exclusive content for returning players?

B1Cgov6IAAAt6H7.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...clusive-content-for-returning-gtav-players-on

is it automatically in the game already since I'm registered on the social club?

Rockstar said:
Players will be awarded the Grand Theft Auto Online-specific content upon entering GTA Online and Grand Theft Auto V-specific content after completing the mission “Franklin and Lamar.”

Portugeezer

I was surprised by the amount of traffic, it definitely affects driving to the point where I would say having an even higher density would be a detriment.

Without reading the whole thread can someone tell me after I download the first part of the game of the store do I need to leave it installing or can I play fifa and it will install in the background?

Top Bottom