• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Wil348

Are there any groups of GAF members playing online together on Ps4? Could I join? I have no one to play with at the moment. My PSN ID is "Wil348-".

Am I mistaken but in a stream I thought you could add a black neon light under your car? Is this true? And if so, is it even noticeable?

You can add neon via Los Santos Customs.
xgPvboq.gif

Can't wait to feel that Midnight Club vibe.

shone237

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's both. The game is really designed around playing with the lock-on autoaim. Free aim isn't really a legit way to play the game, the mechanics don't hold up.

Maybe on the PC version with a mouse, though.

this has been my issue. The reticle feels like its on ice, same with the character movements. Makes me nauseous.

I'm really surprised nobody is mentioning this or mabybe nobody is playing free aim.

Best Buy has this bit about their Preorder

Good question! Although verbiage may not appear on the PS4, Xbox One, or PC version's page for Grand Theft Auto V, all three versions are indeed eligible for our Get $10 program. Customers who pre-order and purchase the game for any of these three platforms should receive a bonus certificate within 15-20 days of shipment or pickup.

As far as the $1,000,000 in-game currency bonus is concerned, the fulfillment method for PS4, Xbox One and PC pre-orders is slightly different from initial release day copies. While PS3 and Xbox 360 copies had this code included in-pack, customers who purchase a PS4/XBox One/PC version will either receive the code on their final sales receipt (in-store purchases) or by e-mail within 24-48 hours of shipment/pickup (BestBuy.com orders).

I hope this helps.

Li1quid

Neo Member
Can anyone take a picture of this location in the next-gen version?

What It looked like in the ps3 trailer:
v-en_us-trailer1-12806cu6i.png

Actual ps3 gameplay:
15626482789_f058850b88_b.jpg

The Flash

Banned
Finally got it. The Target Mobile guy was really cool. Got talking about Smash Bros. and I mentioned how Sears was selling 3DSs and Wii Us for $60. He was shocked. He asked me where I heard about this and I told him it was from the internet's premier gaming forum, NeoGAF.

where is that loctation

Mirror Park

58507EA.png

Forget exactly which house but it's one of those.

*edit* ... Someone beat me with my own imgur photo :D

For what it's worth, the game design direction changed considerably from the debut trailer in 2011. At that time, they were going for a very gritty, "Broken American Dream" Los Santos, as the US was in the second dip of it's double-dip recession. But, since then, things had recovered, and they took the game in a different direction. Things like loading up Mirror Park with trash, fore closure signs, and so on they went away from, and made the game more glitzy.

GoxRx

I don't know if it's just me but I don't see a big difference in the number of pedestrians on the streets compared to the last gen versions.

To those who are already playing it, can you see any difference?

Warablo

Anyway to send feedback to Rockstar? This games character creator is too good to only be used once. We should be able to pay for plastic surgery to change our GTA Online character again.

Besaide

Finally got it. The Target Mobile guy was really cool. Got talking about Smash Bros. and I mentioned how Sears was selling 3DSs and Wii Us for $60. He was shocked. He asked me where I heard about this and I told him it was from the internet's premier gaming forum, NeoGAF.

The Target Mobile guy doesn't come in until 2pm here. Just 2 more hours to go...

Looks like I'll just be playing GTAV until my refund for DA:I is complete. Accidentally bought the PS3 version like a moron and have to wait for the process to complete before I can buy the PS4 version =(.

Sky Chief

How is shooting so so so so terribly bad in first person mode. It is even worse than in third person which I didn't think was possible. There is a huge dead zone on the right analogue unlike with any PS4 game I have ever played. What FPS shooting settings is everyone using?

Top Bottom