• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V NG |OT| You forget a thousand things every day, make sure Chicago is one of 'em

Yeah, I saw this and yet can't believe it. There's definitely inconsistency when driving through downtown.

Am starting to wonder whether missions with scripted road scenes might have a solid 30fps while the more dense and variable open world free roaming doesn't.

That or else its some kind of lag or judder. Something's up though.

Oh shit so it's not the framerate.

So that means it might not have been the framerate last gen either?

I wonder how many threads on NeoGAF and news articles would this comparison got if this was Ubisoft or EA game?

From a debut trailer released over 3 years ago. Let's keep in mind, Assassins Creed in-game has never, and will never, resemble the debut trailers that Ubi puts together for it.

The direction of the game changed significantly from that initial trailer, and most things look much better. Compare Franklin's model in the release trailer to the final model in the 360/Ps3 version, and many others aspects.

mmmmm Peyote
peyote.jpg

newsguy

Anyone get a glitch where they can't do Franklin' missions?? I tried to start the paparazzi side missions and there is no start point. I see the photographer but I can't do anything. Then I go to Franklins home to start a mission and the game freaks out. The mission won't start and from that point on I can't access any menus or basically do anything but walk. I have to restart the game every time.

Andrew.

Banned
So is there a big argument in here about the amount of grass in the PS4 version compared to the XB1 version?

#Grassgate

By the way, if any of you bitches want the PSN code for 500k for singleplayer and 500k for online, hit me up. I dont need it.

Got this message just now regarding the character transfer issue. 11/18/14 Update 2: Sony have increased the number of servers that the PlayStation®4 patch can be download from to reduce errors and make the patch more accessible. Please try the patch download again; if you still see an error, close GTAV completely and try to install the patch. Stay tuned to this page for the latest updates. How do I delete a patch to redownload it?

So is there a big argument in here about the amount of grass in the PS4 version compared to the XB1 version?

#Grassgate

By the way, if any of you bitches want the PSN code for 500k for singleplayer and 500k for online, hit me up. I dont need it.

I'll take that extra money please. :D

N° 2048

#Grassgate

So far this thread is about that and the PS3 trailer apparently. Also for some reason Ubisoft and EA being mentioned lol

Might just hop out of this OT for a while until it gets cleaned up...

KaiserBecks

Believe it or not, the fact that they marketed what was essentially the PS4 version in place of the PS3 version is completely relevant.

There was one trailer that showed PS3 gameplay and was labeled accordingly. The picture/scene wasn't part of that trailer.

S-T-F-U

Neo Member
Hi, just wondering if somebody could help me with a odd problem I'm having with the PS4 version on GTAV.

When ever I join a GTA Online session and it starts from free mode, I always seem to be on my own. There will be no other players playing in the same server as me. I never had this problem on the PS3 version of the game. I would join online and there would be most of the time between 5-10 others playing. I've tried 'Join New Session' and even checked my settings withing the PS4 (Nat Type, Ect) and all seem fine. HELP! :)

How is shooting so so so so terribly bad in first person mode. It is even worse than in third person which I didn't think was possible. There is a huge dead zone on the right analogue unlike with any PS4 game I have ever played. What FPS shooting settings is everyone using?

The deadzone is almost none existent, there is a huge amount of input lag/delay on ps4 at least, i'm wondering if it's on xbox one also

Metalmarc

I think i've fucked up? By buying my digital copy of gtaV via the u.s psn store
All my money preorder bonuses and Character money bonus, dlc etc is only going to be available when i log into my u.s account for online play right?

I know the game works if i log back into my uk profile, but when i want to play gtaonline my bonuses wont work on my uk account right?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Never played GTA Online before. Is there any way to make the characters look at all good? Everything I make looks so terrible.

First thing you want to do is go into heritage and set both mom and dad to a 50/50 split. Then start cycling through the mothers and fathers until you get a decent base. From there you can skew it toward one of the parents (if you want) and begin the actual fine-tuning.

But my main advice is starting with that 50/50 split in the beginning, as you get some decent combinations right off the bat, and from there you can mess with them.

Hold up a sec. Was the hood cam from previous gen removed? I'd still like the option to view the world with that perspective while driving.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Wish I could have more than 2 characters in GTO... or at least edit the ones I already have.

Bummer. I keep deleting them, cause I'm addicted to character creation.

Juz

My copy didn't arrive today yet :/

Oh well, at least I was able to properly study without this distracting me.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Update, managed to transfer my old 360 character to PS4 now. Had to go online and make a new character and then do the "Character Transfer" option for it to recognize I had a past character.

BFIB

My copy didn't arrive today yet :/

Oh well, at least I was able to properly study without this distracting me.

Recently moved, and at my old place, Amazon would be delivered by 10:00 am. Its 2:30 here and still no sign. :(

Top Bottom