• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

JRW

Ready to oc my low-tier gpu so hard it'll melt and force me to buy a better one

:(

I'll be playing with a GTX 480 SC, which has somehow managed to survive 5 years of 90C gpu temps (50C idle) yet remains 100% stable.

I'm considering a GTX 960 which sadly would have a noticeable performance increase over a 480 lol.

Derp

btw this still exists

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/neogang_pc

we made it for Max Payne 3

65oBB5b.png

and guess who leads

pvJvJ9T.png

PRAISE

probably easier to use that for GTAV as well since there's already 30 of us in there
I'd really love to join this! Name is 7he5tig

Salsa

installing the game ready drivers and I just realized this is the first time im using the geforce experience for anything

always just stuck with the old method

Derp

I'm in. That was quick and thank you.

installing the game ready drivers and I just realized this is the first time im using the geforce experience for anything

always just stuck with the old method
Experience exists on my PC purely for Shadowplay. Love it so much.

Salsa

Apparently I made it but that white line fuck-up on the right is driving me mad

sharks are ok tho

I was expecting a more creative crew name and motto from you Salsa.

Thanks for accepting my invite request btw.

I was a young little 22 year old boy when I created it

The lid on the PC release must be super tight. I can't believe there were no early reviews or impressions. I'm assuming anyone that would be reviewing this for a well known site has to wait just like everyone else. No early review copies/code given out.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I sure hope the game will still work online regardless of Steam being up. Also hope there is Steamworks integration for invite/joining friends.

Top Bottom