• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

SpyGuy239

if only

emblem editor is awful

IpEDbDk.png

ughhh I need some 420blazeit COD skills

I want to use this for my neogaf profile pic. Yay or Nay?

The lid on the PC release must be super tight. I can't believe there were no early reviews or impressions. I'm assuming anyone that would be reviewing this for a well known site has to wait just like everyone else. No early review copies/code given out.
Ya, I'm surprised there's not at least some Russian guy playing this in the Philippines via portrait shaky cam.

Portman

installing the game ready drivers and I just realized this is the first time im using the geforce experience for anything

always just stuck with the old method

I have been using it since I got my new laptop but only for Shadowplay and the optimum settings to see if I miss anything hiding in game menus. I've got the drivers from November 2014 installed and every time I check it tells me that they are up to date which is strange. I don't know if that's a bug but I may have to manually update them this evening and check with Nvidia about that to be safe.

Salsa

I have been using it since I got my new laptop but only for Shadowplay and the optimum settings to see if I miss anything hiding in game menus. I've got the drivers from November 2014 installed and every time I check it tells me that they are up to date which is strange. I don't know if that's a bug but I may have to manually update them this evening and check with Nvidia about that to be safe.

whenever it launches it says it couldnt connect to the update server until I try to download drivers manually

it's just a weird piece of software

Spookie

105kb/s on 150mb fibre.

Thanks Rockstar you fucking Divas, if I had downloaded this on steam it would have been finished 2 hours ago. It's like being in the stone age.

Zeth

Framerate not locked to 60 is the best news ever. Holy shit I couldn't be happier with this damn game (unless it shipped last year maybe).

Portman

whenever it launches it says it couldnt connect to the update server until I try to download drivers manually

it's just a weird piece of software

True. I find it odd that you have to have check for updated title settings or whatever they call it enabled to use the optimize setting. Otherwise I'd leave it on manual and just check every time I install a new game.

DukeBobby

105kb/s on 150mb fibre.

Thanks Rockstar you fucking Divas, if I had downloaded this on steam it would have been finished 2 hours ago. It's like being in the stone age.

50kb/s here.

This is some serious bullshit.

Edit: Oh, it just dropped to 20kb/s. Marvellous.

Afro

who's making the Snapmatic / Photo thread?

also, hope it's possible to save high res snapmatic shots straight to hdd rather than have to upload to RSC and then d/l compressed jpgs.

Can we talk about how fucking awesome it is that we can import our GTA Online characters? Because FUCK having to re-level again.

As someone who's never grinded anything, or beat the campaign, but played on every platform just fucking around... My plan paid off. Left all the story and grinding in both the main game and GTA:O for a PC version. :)

Downloading LA Noire so I can more easily link my Steam account, and noticed there's already an update for GTA V required. Is this for after it's unpacked?

DJ--UK

Neo Member
Thx for accepting the invite request, cant wait to get into this again after a year away from the ps3 version, preloaded and ready to go, roll on 12am....

I have the pre-loaded files ready on my HDD. But I'm gonna try and just download it all directly to the SSD when it launches, since that will most likely be WAAAY faster than unpacking it for me.

TkBdxNV.png
I downgraded from Gigabit fibre to 5 Mbps when I moved country :(
bajrk.png

steamgiut3.png

gogvku0s.png

Top Bottom