• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

I have no clue how crews work, but I requested an invite regardless. Never thought I'd be playing this game (on PC) just as it came out.

shiyrley

Banned
This will be my first time playing this game. I own a Xbox 360, but I decided to wait for the superior version of the game. My patience is going to be rewarded in 3 hours. :)

It launches at 00:00 for me. I won't sleep.

Algebrah

Damn sitting down and deciding to play GTAV or MKX is going to be the toughest decision. I've been infinitely hyped for both.

realcZk

Anyone else use steams remote install before? GTA V doesn't seem to show up in my owned games list after purchase to trigger the remote install.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone else use steams remote install before? GTA V doesn't seem to show up in my owned games list after purchase to trigger the remote install.

It won't show up until release. The only way to initiate a pre-load is through the client.

Wanted to only download it. When seeing a looooong time of sub 300kbit I quit and used the discs. Now it's downloading 6GB of patch data it seems :D

Too bad it's 1 am here when this unlocks. So I need to get home earlier tomorrow :)

epmode

how will I go about joining my friend's lobby if he has the RSC version, but I've got the Steam copy?

The Steam copy doesn't really use any Steam features besides achievements and being able to download the game directly from Valve. Everything else is done through RSC, same as with the other versions.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
btw this still exists

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/neogang_pc

we made it for Max Payne 3

65oBB5b.png

and guess who leads

pvJvJ9T.png

PRAISE

probably easier to use that for GTAV as well since there's already 30 of us in there

SENT

B3EatNU

etta

my hard graphic balls
What is this about a 6GB patch? Steam hasn't downloaded anything other than the base 59GB preload files stored in depotcache folder.

Sevenfold

A guy just got banned from Twitch for streaming PC version. It had the correct key prompts.

It's
still not quite
here!

Philtastic

Who's going first person and who's going third person for their first playthrough?

I can't decide! :)
I'm going to go with third person for a first run through to get a better overall view of every scene then, on the second play through, use first person mode exclusively for the different feel and to soak in the increased detail of all the things I might have missed while in third person.

"Running, Man" | First Video Made in the GTA V PC Editor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITAnNzj-zg&feature=youtu.be

So smooooooth.

Anyone else think this forum is going to have a dozen threads on the first page within a minute after launch due to Rockstar's servers buckling under the pressure? Honestly, I'd be amazed if this launch goes smoothly, though I'm crossing my fingers.

eso76

Says he was commissioned by Rockstar to make it

Obviously.
That's not something an amateur would come up with in one day. Great stuff.

Gtav has already been monopolizing twitch and yt channels since 2013, with random SP and MP fun stuff caught on video, and this ensures things will stay that way until GTAVI says otherwise. Huge potential here.

Top Bottom