• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

UrbanRats

it's like the biggest game ever made

people going "Fuck you Rockstar!" or "Fuck you Steam!" as if anything compares are kinda silly

but yeah, it's still a bummer

I don't know about the others, but i'm in jest.

Just part of the fun, i was expecting something like this to happen, of course.

An hour to unpack lol
Never thought I'd say this but PS4's unlock system is a thousand times better. Instantly starts at the exact time.
Edit: oh wait that's an estimate because it's counting down fast. Still - I don't miss this unpacking crap one bit

NO, DONT GIVE ME THE BUSY DISK STUFF D:
xOkwVBV.png

VAD

Apparently, the servers can't handle a measly 53.77 MB.
Rockstar, please stop trolling the poor pc gamers who have waited enough...

WGMBY

My steam says "PreAllocating" for some reason. 5 minutes. I'm gonna go get food and smoke real quick, hopefully it'll be done by then.

I'm expecting that 5 minutes to get longer though.

Embearded

From the README

This is good to have, thinking of using KB + M on foot with a controller for vehicles, makes sense to me at any rate.

I used to use a steering wheel and k+m together on San Andreas. It was pretty fun as i could drive and a friend of mine could shoot while playing SAMP.
Good times... :)

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Did anyone expect this to go smoothly? I remember not being able to play MP3 for months, probably 2 years after it was released, because RSC wouldn't let me start the game.

Top Bottom