• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

Wallach

No it doesn't use GFWL that service is dead it just refuses to acknowledge it's dead and there is an option to link your steam account to the social club.

Where at? When I go to Linked Accounts under Settings, I only have options to link:

- PSN
- XBL
- GFWL
- Google
- Twitter
- Facebook

After a full preload, Steam just ate another 60gb of space on my SSD when I hit play instantly and is now claming I don't have enough disk space.

Wat.

OH GOOOOOD
0gyEhdf.png

Salsa

After a full preload, Steam just ate another 60gb of space on my SSD when I hit play instantly and is now claming I don't have enough disk space.

Wat.

I tried to warn everyone about this where I could, other people too

pre-loads need double the space when you unpack them

Jtrizzy

first I got some error message now steam says its preallocating and the time left is going on crazy swings from 8 min to an hour. Hope this is making some progress.

dex3108

Does this apply to the cash key code too? Cause thats what It gave me

I think so. Their last PC game was Max Payne 3 and you had to enter code in game in Social Club Overlay.

P.S. After GTA V launches can somebody with Nuuvem key confirm that there is no region locks? :D

FarmerGiles

RSC launcher over here, finished the first patch

on to the second

I love how it starts at a blistering speed, then bam.. 89KB/sec

Ark

This thing is unpacking in like 10 minutes on my SSD.

GIVE IT TO ME.

EDIT: No wait now it's downloading something but I'm already at 59.1/59.1? wtfffffffffffffffffffff

Nuvola

Neo Member
Well my dl speed is like 12kb but when I pause and resume it shoots up to like 800kb and then plummets back to around 20kb

Edit: I take back what I said... it just wants to be 8kb

Its breaking my heart

Final count for the pre-order stuff:

Access to Grand Theft Auto V for PC Steam (1)
$500,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online (1)
$500,000 for Grand Theft Auto V Story Mode (1)
$150,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online (1)
$200,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online (1)

While it's unpacking on Steam, don't forget to go register the game to your SC account now to save you the trouble once you're in game!

I tried to warn everyone about this where I could, other people too

pre-loads need double the space when you unpack them

Ugh. I thought that the 60gb Steam was predicting included the pre-load unpacking size. What's the point of giving me the allocation estimate if it's not even accurate.

Top Bottom