• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

lol, 16kb/s

336 out of 353mb

This is painful, but such a perfect end (?) to the story that is this game. Namely, the wait, wait, and wait some fucking more part.

23qwerty

B97IrES.png

!!

oneils

dam that unpacking is taking forever. took the time to install the new nvidia driver. yep, Im watching a stream, unpacking gta v and installing a new driver at the same time. no closing applications for me yolo

antitrop

I hope there's a stock market glitch in this version, because making money in this game is just tedious after I've already played it twice.

LAA

Decided to double dip (triple? though my bro paid for GTA V on 360 himself), on this morning and looking like I made the right choice with all the improvements its looking to have.
Been downloading since this morning and download manager has been so inconsistent, when its doing "good" its going between 1-3MB/s, then at times going to literally less than 100kb/s and constantly disconnecting and re-connecting...

Atm its doing staying in the "good" range, highish 2MB/s atm, just 10GB to go, but it thinks it'll take 3 hours... not sure I can trust the ETA for this, doesnt seem to update constantly.

Doubt I'll play it today anyway, but would like to have it all downloaded for tomorrow

d00d3n

People with ssds who only made space for the game. Delete 60 gb or so more. Your decrypt-process will go much faster.

Soroc

This 353mb update is killing me. Down to 32KB/sec now..... 20mins remaining :(

So afraid to hit pause and unpause, what if I lose the connection altogether!

Better to wait it out patiently

foot tapping.......

I've got an hour left on the main game download, the servers should be slightly smoother by then.

I'll start the unpack and patch, maybe go get some ice cream with my girlfriend, whatever.
Let's just relax a bit.

Im-gonna-chill-GIF.gif

Crisco

Banned
This is great, I forgot the fun of day one online game launches. It's funny, Valve doesn't get enough credit for how well the Half-Life 2 Steam launch went way back then.

Top Bottom