• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

Tainted

ETLi2FJ.png

That's gotta be fake or that guy has serious issues with his PC....hearing comments that things are just fine elsewhere

TSM

That's an amazing bug. If you try and run the benchmark before your first time playing, it starts the intro mission and you fail it. All the while running the benchmark. Then you get a retry screen before the benchmark finishes.

Derpcrawler

Why Steam unpacking is so slow on SSD? Says 40 minutes left, it decrypted game ages ago, now it's unpacking it for like 10 mins and still around 30-50 minutes ahead (timer keeps jumping around).

HowZatOZ

Banned
I think so. Their last PC game was Max Payne 3 and you had to enter code in game in Social Club Overlay.

P.S. After GTA V launches can somebody with Nuuvem key confirm that there is no region locks? :D

I haven't had any problems playing, no talk of region lock.

Blizzard

Banned
Every Twitch link I've clicked on so far says offline, even the one about downloading the patch. Is anyone else getting that?

*edit* I'm even getting it on front page streams so yeah my computer/internet is somehow broken. Time to google.

devonodev

That's an amazing bug. If you try and run the benchmark before your first time playing, it starts the intro mission and you fail it. All the while running the benchmark. Then you get a retry screen before the benchmark finishes.
Hahaha this is amazing.

Ceebs

Oh man I just got my new 65" 4K TV setup. Had no idea this was unpacking already.

Had been playing some other games with better than expected results.

noomi

socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/

insert your member id after member/
bottom left of your feed it says "activate GTA V for Windows"
get the CD key from steam by right clicking it in your game list on steam
paste into the site
activate

Got it, thank you so much for this post :)

Top Bottom