• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guardian Heroes HD |OT|

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
love the original, love the additions, love the price. will buy.

why is radiant silvergun 1200?

op_ivy said:
Treasure owns that one outright, don't they? That was back when ESP published their non-Sega releases in Japan. Guess they want a bigger slice per unit sold since it's a super niche release, even as classic as it is.

op_ivy said:
love the original, love the additions, love the price. will buy.

Probably because they can get away with it due to aftermarket price being so high in the first place.

Guardian Heroes is published by Sega while Radiant Silvergun is published by Treasure themselves, so keep that in mind too.

Chairhome

2 player co-op? I thought it was 4 player for some reason. Maybe I just got it confused with the versus mode :-( Oh well, fun times ahead!

op_ivy

MightyHedgehog said:
Treasure owns that one outright, don't they? That was back when ESP published their non-Sega releases in Japan. Guess they want a bigger slice per unit sold since it's a super niche release, even as classic as it is.

_dementia said:
Guardian Heroes is published by Sega while Radiant Silvergun is published by Treasure themselves, so keep that in mind too.

thanks. 800 for a remake/reissuing is propbably my cut off point. hopefully RS hits a sale soon-ish

JJD

I have the saturn version!!! I LOVE this game, hope they release it on PS3, or else I'll keep plugin my saturn on the TV to have my fix!

_dementia said:
Probably because they can get away with it due to aftermarket price being so high in the first place.

I thought Radiant Silvergun was published by Microsoft this time around.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Never had a Saturn to play this game, but I think it'll be a day-one purchase. Absolutely love beat 'em ups. I really got into Scott Pilgrim, X-Men Arcade and Castle Crashers. I assume I'll dig this one too?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
op_ivy said:
GH uses the original graphics with some new portrait art and a filter, while Radiant Silvergun was totally torn down and rebuilt with new assets.

Maybe, just maybe, the latter might have required a wee bit more effort.

Mike M

Nick N
NeoNess said:
I just realized today I kept getting this title mixed up with Gunstar Heroes. Seriously. Why name the two so similar.

"I've been playing this on my Wii Virtual Console for years.. why the hype? ... OOOOH"

Definite buy.
Depending on whicht route you go in Guardian Heroes,
Guardian Heroes is a distant prequel to Gunstar Heroes

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Trolled

Lq2zF.jpg

This must be because of all the people who kept saying that they're putting out too many games at once.

I hope you're happy with yourselves. You ruined my life.

shintoki said:
The 800 points and tomorrow release was too good to be true. THIS IS WHY I NEVER LOVE!
You don't think they'll go back and increase the price do you?

I think something similar happened with SamSho2. Announced at 400pts, delayed right before original release window, then released at 800.

op_ivy

Shig said:
GH uses the original graphics with some new portrait art and a filter, while Radiant Silvergun was totally torn down and rebuilt with new assets.

Maybe, just maybe, the latter might have required a wee bit more effort.

didnt know that and thanks for the condescending attitude!

Wario64 said:

SHIT.

Amagon

Wario64 said:
jGSUa.gif

Well that fucking sucks to hear but yeah, it didn't made since to have the game unannouced and get Sega Saturn'd the next day. At least we know its coming in a couple weeks.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
welp

atleast pepsiman has more time to work on the OT

oh wait

Top Bottom