• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

I think a lot of you are going to be disappointed... though I'm not sure keeping it secret was the best idea.

Several people on twitter and various message boards say it is
Howard the Duck

The actual video leaked on a Russian website. Not confirming or denying anything, but I wouldn't call it anything big.

RangerX

Banned
I think a lot of you are going to be disappointed... though I'm not sure keeping it secret was the best idea.

Several people on twitter and various message boards say it is
Howard the Duck

I seriously hope it isn't that, that would be fucking lame. On a different note I hope Adam Warlock shows up in the film somewhere.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Guys, saying the scene is shit is a spoiler in itself. Take that crap to the spoiler thread, otherwise whats the point of it?

Sanjuro

Passed on seeing this tonight for a TMNT screening tonight. Film comes out tomorrow though.

Pop culture absorption is increasing rapidly.

Largo

Tried a handful of last-ditch entries to get to a screening in NYC tonight. I'm guessing it didn't work out, so now I gotta wait until next week or something. And go dark for GotG talk at that.

Boo.

Yea but people are talking about entire movie spoilers in the spoiler thread. I want to avoid that. So I made another thread.

I'm fucking crazy and you can't stop me!

Yeah that was my concern as well, I want the easter eggs and post credits without the main plot spoilers.

Thanks for making that thread!

God, you suck.

Quit blaming people for posting clearly marked spoilers, they can do that in here.

If i had accidental gone into the spoiler thread i could understand but spoiler free threads are the places you are meant to be safe. Yeah it was my fault for clicking on the spoiler bar but when there is a spoiler thread for this very reason the onus is on the people posting spoilery comments to go do it in the correct place not on people entering the spoiler free thread to think "I better think before doing anything here, there might be spoilers"

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
QC6kZWN.png

Age of Ultron confirmed.

If i had accidental gone into the spoiler thread i could understand but spoiler free threads are the places you are meant to be safe. Yeah it was my fault for clicking on the spoiler bar but when there is a spoiler thread for this very reason the onus is on the people posting spoilery comments to go do it in the correct place not on people entering the spoiler free thread to think "I better think before doing anything here, there might be spoilers"

The only purpose for the spoiler thread is for untagged spoiler discussion. You are still absolutely allowed to post spoilers in the OT as long as you tag them correctly. Like he did.

It's literally all on you. Deal with it.

Edit: Top of the page. It's still all on you. You are absolutely safe in here, as long as you don't fucking click spoilered text

Top Bottom