• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

J10

Banned
Is it normal for MCU movie OT threads to get this long before release?

(Though I think 'Count(*) Grouped by Poster' will be fairly small).

It started a week early I think. Also, this thread would already be twice as long if they didn't keep making duplicates for every tiny bit of new news.

My deluxe soundtrack cd is on its way for delivery.

3etMzLx.gif
What's the difference between the Deluxe Soundtrack and the regular?

Preordered my tickets for 7pm tomorrow in IMAX 3D. Really excited. 25 hours until I'm waiting in line.

Although I wonder if an hour early is enough given that it's the only IMAX theater in the area <_<

An-Det

Where are you seeing it? Manchester or Plainville? I want to go to the earlier showing, but I am working until 10 and wont get back to Manchester until about 10:30. So no IMAX for my first viewing. Will save that for the second go round.

Manchester. I'm seeing it with my sister and her fiance, so it worked better, location-wise. You should probably skip work though, they'll understand when you tell them you're seeing Guardians instead.

markatisu

What's the difference between the Deluxe Soundtrack and the regular?

Regular is just the mix tape that Starlord has (that his mother made of her favorite songs)

The Deluxe soundtrack has that as Disc 1 and the 29 track score as Disc 2

You can buy both discs by themselves but you save $3-5 buying the Deluxe set

Catching it tomorrow evening at 7 with my friends, I wonder how quickly those collectible pins will go. Got off tomorrow so I'll practically be spending the day in the theater lined up for good seats in the IMAX 3D theater. No reserved seating at this one so I'm doing this like an idiot.

Basically:

krRkfPi.gif

7pm advance screening in 3D tomorrow and I am BEYOND excited. I have heard the end credits scene has been spoiled online but have been actively avoiding looking to see if thats true. I usually don't mind spoilers but I want my experience to be unsullied by the internetizens for this one.

catmario

Thanks to timezone, I can finally watch this at theater at 7:40 PM.

Today is 7/31. About one day earlier than any other region. :D

I've been waiting for this.

24 hours before I head to eat before the movie. 26 hours before the movie begins. I'll probably masturbate like 20 times in a row and sleep for 16 of those hours just to make it through.

I took a buddy of mine to see Cap 2 last week. He doesn't like any of the other Marvel movies but he liked CA2 and really wants to see GOTG.

As of right now I am watching this with my friends tomorrow. My son on Saturday. A girl I use to date sometime between Sunday and Weds. My son will probably want to see it again on Tuesday.

J10

Banned
24 hours before I head to eat before the movie. 26 hours before the movie begins. I'll probably masturbate like 20 times in a row and sleep for 16 of those hours just to make it through.

I took a buddy of mine to see Cap 2 last week. He doesn't like any of the other Marvel movies but he liked CA2 and really wants to see GOTG.

You could just have a Redbull an hour before the movie.

Ravijn

You could just have a Redbull an hour before the movie.

There's always the Nyquil challenge.

My plan for tomorrow:

Go to work
Leave work at 5:30
Meet my friend
See it at 6:10
Hang out for like an hour and a half
Go and see it again with a different friend
Go home
Pack for holiday

Basically, 5:30 onwards is going to be the start of the best fucking week

Top Bottom