• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

Simo

What cunt leaked the end credits scene 24 hours before the film is to be released? Purposely avoided this thread given how close we are and then a random fucking post on my Facebook feed in a 1/6 collectors group of all things spoils it with the image.

Fucking christ man. =/

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I can kinda guess what it is, think Reddit spoiled it for me. Shit if true, but whatever.

Up in 6 hours better go to bed!

TEJ

I can kinda guess what it is, think Reddit spoiled it for me. Shit if true, but whatever.

Up in 6 hours better go to bed!

i'm staying up to see the hyrule warriors stream.

then sweet sweet dreams of a man, a tree, raccon, a wrestler, and zoe saldana.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
i'm staying up to see the hyrule warriors stream.

then sweet sweet dreams of a man, a tree, raccon, a wrestler, and zoe saldana.

I'm up in 6 hours, gotta meet friends go for lunch then go see this! Cannot wait!!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Saturday morning tickets have been bought

3JJbw5v.gif
This is begging for an Ultron shop.

Mariolee

Friday schedule for me

7-10 - Cram the heck out for Bio Final
10-11 - Drive to school
11-12 - Sleep before Final
12-2 - Kick Final's butt.
2-7 - Relax and hang with friends

7-10 - OH GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
collector.gif

Syriel

I wanna say 3D but I'm a little worried it might wash the movie out. Will find out tomorrow.

Watch it in 3D. Totally worth it.

Regular is just the mix tape that Starlord has (that his mother made of her favorite songs)

The Deluxe soundtrack has that as Disc 1 and the 29 track score as Disc 2

You can buy both discs by themselves but you save $3-5 buying the Deluxe set

Just the songs on his "Awesome Mix #1" tape? Nothing else?

Or does it also have a full list of songs on Awesome Mix #2? Was wondering if they thought that far ahead?

Neoxon

My Schedule

7 or 8am: Wake Up
10:15am-2:30pm: Summer Community College Classes
2:40-4pm: Prepare my mind, body, & soul
4pm: Pick up friends & get to the theater (Silverado IMAX 3D)
7pm: GUARDIANS OF THE FLARKING GALAXY!!!!!

v1lla21

Schedule!
7:30am - 8:30am: get ready for work and drive there
9am - 6:30pm: werk!
6:30pm - 7:20pm: drive to my aunts, showers there, and then drive to the theater.

7:30pm - 10:30pm: Guardians of the Galaxy!!!!!

Schedule for the next 24 hours and 24 mins.

Now: dinner
8-Midnight: Movies and Music
Midnight - 4 am: Writing.
Wake up at 7 am
Wash car inside and out
Breakfast at 9 am
10 am: Write
12am-5pm: Do what ever I feel like
5:01pm take a shower
6:00pm: Go out to dinner
7:40pm Movie starts.

Neoxon

Before tomorrow, let's give a gigantic thank you to Nicole Perlman. If she stuck with just writing the Black Widow script as she was initially told, we wouldn't be on the verge of getting this movie. Hell, it's because of her deviating from the path that's gonna make the Guardians a household name. Plus it's awesome that she's the first woman to write an MCU film script. Thank you, Nicole Perlman.

Before tomorrow, let's give a gigantic thank you to Nicole Perlman. If she stuck with just writing the Black Widow script as she was initially told, we wouldn't be on the verge of getting this movie. Hell, it's because of her deviating from the path that's gonna make the Guardians a household name. Plus it's awesome that she's the first woman to write an MCU film script. Thank you, Nicole Perlman.

But we lost a Black Widow movie because of her!

BOO THIS WOMAN

#NicoleLIED #AWidowStung

catmario

I saw some impression from other guys.

They say this movie is closer to star wars or star trek, not any other hero movies.

All impressions thus far are really good. :)

Neoxon

My hype is still in a state of shock. It's starting to worry me. What if it comes back & it's too much for me at the premiere?

Double post but whateva:

Just bought my ticket to see GOTG in 3D at The Pearl! Thursday at 7 PM.

Total cost for me? 1$.
Something something get on my cheap level

Neoxon

One of my friends who pretty much watches every Marvel movie thought Rocket was just a guy with a raccoon motif until the first trailer. She hated Rocket since. She's still gonna see the movie. She'll come around.....I hope.

What worries me are her expectations. She's hoping for 80% Gamora, 17% Star-Lord, & 3% everyone else.

McBryBry

What's the best way to see this? I have two friends who want to go. One refuses IMAX, saying its a stupid gimmick. The other refuses to see it in anything BUT IMAX. So what's the consensus ruling? IMAX or traditional?

One of my friends who pretty much watches every Marvel movie thought Rocket was just a guy with a raccoon motif until the first trailer. She hated Rocket since. She's still gonna see the movie. She'll come around.....I hope.

What worries me are her expectations. She's hoping for 80% Gamora, 17% Star-Lord, & 3% everyone else.

Your friend is bad and should feel bad

TEJ

I'm hoping that rocket steals the show, so i'm on the opposite end.

J10

Banned

LOL If she hates Rocket after seeing this movie, she has no soul.

What's the best way to see this? I have two friends who want to go. One refuses IMAX, saying its a stupid gimmick. The other refuses to see it in anything BUT IMAX. So what's the consensus ruling? IMAX or traditional?

Hit the one IMAX Refuser with the RKO
Shake the IMAX Savior's hand, Mega Powers style

Rnr1224

Seeing this movie at 9:20 PM on Friday since i work till 7 that day and there is not midnight showing at my local theater. So pumped!

My schedule for tomorrow:

Work at 7:30 AM
Get off work at 5:30 PM
Head to theater and rope off spots for me and my crew of 8 in the front for a 7:00 PM showing

You think this a GAME mofucka?! You ain't ropin' off NOTHIN
I literally did just that for the TMNT screening I went to tonight

My schedule for tomorrow:
Work at 9 AM
Leave work a little early, get to theater around 5:30 PM
Get tickets, wait in line/shoot the breeze. There's an advance screening of a movie going on there tomorrow as well at 7:30, so I can totally foresee that lobby becoming absolute chaos/advance screening ticket holders trying to sneak into Guardians

Top Bottom