• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of Thorns |OT| Welcome to the Jungle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedge

Thanks for the response! I couldn't remember what it was before but I went ahead and bought pretty much all I need. Now my big remaining obstacle is globs of dark matter. What's the fastest way to get exotics to salvage outside of buying them? I know what I'll be using those exotic chests I piled up for!

Map completion in 70+ zones? That gives xp for mastery as well.

Anno

Been a very profitable night just mindlessly farming the maze while watching some Walking Dead. Wonder how long this spike in ToT bags will last.

Map completion in 70+ zones? That gives xp for mastery as well.

Yeah I was thinking that too but don't know that I'll be able to do that over trying out the Jungle. I already feel bad for not starting it and reaaaally want to start unlocking Herald but Halloween is only here for a short time so trying to enjoy it. Especially because it's a great way to get 20 slot bags for my Rev. Then I can sell all the protected 18 bags I foolishly bought. I don't know what the heck I was thinking. It's frustrating as heck having only my main bag to deposit items or sell from haha

It seems the consensus online is that you just buy cheap exotics on TP unless you want to grind dungeons for other reasons and milk tokens.

About to try Hawkians new controller method on W10!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so sad they increased the price of Ascended gear by 40g a piece. It's going to be a pretty long road farming it all. I made my mainhand sword today though, so there's that.

Ashodin

Another big one

SMH Anet put a big spoiler at the end here, had to tag it

Bug Fixes:
  • General:
  • Fixed server crashes.
  • Fixed client crashes.
  • Runes of the Trapper: The stealth and superspeed effects of this rune have been reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
  • Added the following items to material storage: Piece of Mother of Pearl, Flax Fiber, Agate Orb, Stabilizing Matrix, Ball of Dark Energy, Cube of Stabilized Dark Energy, Auric Sliver, Auric Ingot, Resonating Sliver, Resonating Fragment, Resonating Core, Resonating Lodestone, and Pouches of Brown, Orange, White, Yellow, Green, Black, Red, Purple, and Blue Pigment.

• Adventures:
  • Fixed a bug that locked the Ley-Line Run adventure on map start.
  • Fixed a bug in which players were occasionally unable to post to leaderboards in some race adventures.

• Auric Basin:
  • Enabled the skritt Auction Assistant’s conversation that instructs players how to bid.
  • Fixed a bug in which Dawkkurra would stall on the “Help Dawkkurra with her feast” event.
  • Tangled Depths:
  • Fixed a bug that caused Lore Seeker Zolin to die and despawn, blocking her events.
  • Dragon’s Stand:
  • Fixed a rare bug that caused the event to kill the boss of Dragon’s Stand to stall when it reached 0% health.

• Guild Halls:
  • Updated guild missions to roll over at the correct time of 12:30 a.m. on Mondays.
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems when interacting with guild hall dialogs in the Mac client.
  • Fixed an issue with waypoints in scaled-up guild hall maps.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the path to the upper plaza in the Lost Precipice to open every time a guild built an upgrade. The path will now correctly appear only when a guild purchases the Further Exploration upgrade.
  • Fixed a bug with rank points in PvP rank missions.

• Heart of Thorns Story:
  • Changed the location and range required for the Nuhoch warbler to signal the Nuhoch scouts during the In Their Footsteps story mission to be more generous and intuitive.
  • Fixed an issue in which completing the story step Forging the Pact was incorrectly assigning players Shell Shock. Completing Forging the Pact will now assign the next quest correctly.
  • Hearts and Minds: Added additional fail-safes to ensure the return of the platform upon restarting the encounter.
  • Hearts and Minds: Falling deaths now teleport players to the arena in a downed state rather than instantly killing them, allowing for a greater chance of recovery.
  • Hearts and Minds: Prevented bosses from unfairly retaining their invulnerability after players die during certain phases.
  • Hearts and Minds: Prevented the Hearts and Minds boss from unfairly retaining its later-phase skills if players retry after dying.
  • Hearts and Minds: Removed the functionality from ley-line updrafts that caused them to act like jump mushrooms. Players can now interact with the updraft to be launched into the air if the updraft fails to launch them.
  • Hearts and Minds: All players are now removed from the “penalty box” upon defeating a boss.
  • Hearts and Minds: Adjusted the functionality for the final attack of the
    Blighted Pale Tree.

• Elementalist:
  • Tempest—Heat Sync: Fixed an issue that prevented this ability from sharing its boons properly.
  • Engineer:
  • Scrapper—Bypass Coating: Updated this skill so that the recharge now takes place upon breaking stun.
  • Ranger:
  • Cultivated Synergy: Fixed a bug in which this trait displayed a radius of 240 instead of the actual radius of 300 that was being affected.
  • Druid—Solar Beam: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to heal allies beyond its intended range.
  • Thief:
  • Daredevil: Fixed an issue that prevented the thief’s dodge animations from playing correctly when transitioning into maps and other areas.

leng jai

I'm so sad they increased the price of Ascended gear by 40g a piece. It's going to be a pretty long road farming it all. I made my mainhand sword today though, so there's that.

Yeah, I thought the Ascended armour looked much pricier now. Like it wasn't overpriced enough before..

I don't have the money but seeing Lightward Staff prices going up makes me sad. :( 600g now for the best new skin in HoT. It was 300 a couple of days ago. Somebody is buying all of them and controlling the market.

Yeah, I thought the Ascended armour looked much pricier now. Like it wasn't overpriced enough before..

How is it more expensive? The recipe?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
No fix for rifts spawning outside of the area during Heart of Minds? That was the main reason I couldn't complete that fight. I guess I'll hold off for awhile.

jasonng

My Mets are getting cleaned out so I stopped watching the series to play some GW2 and now I'm getting network errors.

I CAN'T WIN.

Dumb question, since you can guest to other servers, can I join the gaf guild even though I play on another? Didn't realize that ALL characters you make can only be on the same server

xeris

Dumb question, since you can guest to other servers, can I join the gaf guild even though I play on another? Didn't realize that ALL characters you make can only be on the same server

As long as you're on a NA server you can. Only thing you can't do is wvw. Don't even have to guest with the megaserver tech. most times you'll be put into the right zone if you're repping.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Fixed a bug that caused the path to the upper plaza in the Lost Precipice to open every time a guild built an upgrade. The path will now correctly appear only when a guild purchases the Further Exploration upgrade.
curse youuuuuu

Proven

So I got in, did a story chapter, heard people saying it was fixed and calling for fractals.

Oooh, I haven't done fractals yet. Let me see if I can quickly unlock Masteries on the Necro then jump in.

Get the loading bug again and give up for the night. Overwatch streams until bed it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom